Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mjeb

Radio Leicester - Stringer

Why would Nigel Pearson want to bother 'getting the better' of some local radio 'star'? He's a football manager, I'm glad he decided to step away from the situation and save everyone a lot of pointless rabble (apart from on this thread with all the 'BUT DE FNS DEZERVE 2 HEAR DE MNGERS OPNYUNS').

Star?  If Stringer sees that he will be pulling one off for weeks

Star more like a black hole  ie totally fvcking pointless.

I think most fans would like to hear the manager and players interviewed on RL every week. RL have the option to do the interviews - Jason could do it, he's there at every game - but it's their choice (and of course their right) not to do it. That said, they can't really complain that they don't have their own LCFC interviews if they choose not to do them.

My guess is that they dug their heels in in December, expecting Pearson to soon be sacked, and taking that stance has boxed them into a corner.

Maybe Bourne can t handle pearson? Looking at how intolerant pearson is of Unprofessionalism, it is hardly going to endear him by being interviewed by a non football man

Maybe Bourne can t handle pearson? Looking at how intolerant pearson is of Unprofessionalism, it is hardly going to endear him by being interviewed by a non football man

Well he put up with it for years until this year

Stringer's marital arrangements have nothing to do with how he does his job, therefore it's irrelevant and unnecessarily personal.

disagree, having an insight in to a mans personality and morals gives me a background when it comes to the question of is 'he lying about the cut throat gesture?'

Every bit of the club dislike Stringer. He's attempting to cause disharmony and everyone can see it.

Not the official club ambassador though... He's with Stringer EVERY week...

I think its harsh to judge stringer by the article but a few members of radio leicster that I've spoken to over the last few years have a real problem with him because of that history.

At the end of the day the standard of broadcast from stringer and Bourne has been very poor this season. Stringer has not improved since the league one days when he was still young and got away with the immaturity because he wasnt experienced. There's nothing to excuse the immature and arrogant way he is now and his arrogance and unwillingness to listen to others will be his ultimate downfall

Jason a non football man?

He's a good guy and a big city fan, used to sit behind us in the kop.

• 3 months later...

How long before Stringer upsets Randy Hairy?

Just hope Ian Stringer can stay on the right side of our new boss Randy Hairy this year so we get a good relationship back with the club. Having the Assistant manager being interviewed after each match because the manager refuses to talk to you must have been so embarrassing for Mr Stringer.

His commentary is rubbish as he would rather talk about his cheese and onion cob than what is actually happening in the game. Surely any more Cock-ups from him this year will see him get the boot. Young has gone is Stringer next to be fired???

Archived