Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mjeb

Radio Leicester - Stringer

In his defence he wouldn't be doing his job properly if he didn't report on what is a major news story. It has been discussed on here, on other sites and on other radio stations.

He doesn't have to drop his tones to be more serious and refer to the "Incident" that he can't quote the racist words as he doesn't feel comfortable.... he makes such a big deal out things in search of his own importance.

Jap, Japanese. Scot, Scottish, Ozzie, Australian ..... spot the offensive word that can't be used on Radio Leicester because it's too offensive.

Stringer did not have a campaign against Pearson. He just didn't kiss his arse. It's nice to have a mature, civilized manager now who understands the importance of talking tot the fans through local media outlets.

Can anyone actually say they would ever enjoy having to interview Pearson on a regular basis?

Henry Winter seemed to enjoy it.

He doesn't have to drop his tones to be more serious and refer to the "Incident" that he can't quote the racist words as he doesn't feel comfortable.... he makes such a big deal out things in search of his own importance.

Jap, Japanese. Scot, Scottish, Ozzie, Australian ..... spot the offensive word that can't be used on Radio Leicester because it's too offensive.

If you're building a career you do. I also believe it is BBC policy not to use terms which could be deemed racist.

I think the reason the players don't want to talk to him again this season is because they see him as two faced.

To their faces he's always nice but then on the radio he stirs up trouble for them if they ever make a mistake (on or off the pitch).

I think this has been said before, but he acts like a national tabloid journalist where as in fact he is local bbc and should act accordingly.

I've not heard it, but I'm not sure how he's stirring it up if he's just mentioning it? It is club news, there's no point trying to hide it just to keep morale happy, he is there to report news surrounding the club. 

Nothing wrong him mentioning it .... you need to hear it to hear how serious he made it sound .... he could have been referring to a tsunami or massacre of a town the tones he was using and the false care he used to not actually say the dreaded filthy word.

Regrettably, I can receive Radio Leicester loud and clear here in Austria. Is it any wonder Stringer gets

banned by the Club? Yes it is his job to report but, please coming out with crap like 'I am not prepared to repeat the racist comment' - ffs it was 'Jap'. I reckon his chances of interviewing Jamie any time soon

must be long odds?

Anyway changing the subject (slightly). For anyone that has a Japanese Car, can I recommend the following

web-sites:

japworldspares.net.au

autojapspares.co.uk (racists)

japperformanceparts.co.uk (racists)

alljap.net

japeuropeparts.co.uk(racists)

I do not work for any of these.

#Stringerforknoboftheyear

Regrettably, I can receive Radio Leicester loud and clear here in Austria. Is it any wonder Stringer gets

banned by the Club? Yes it is his job to report but, please coming out with crap like 'I am not prepared to repeat the racist comment' - ffs it was 'Jap'. I reckon his chances of interviewing Jamie any time soon

must be long odds?

Anyway changing the subject (slightly). For anyone that has a Japanese Car, can I recommend the following

web-sites:

japworldspares.net.au

autojapspares.co.uk (racists)

japperformanceparts.co.uk (racists)

alljap.net

japeuropeparts.co.uk(racists)

I do not work for any of these.

#Stringerforknoboftheyear

Stringers had that award for quite a few years now would be a real shame and insult to the man if he didn't receive that dubious award again this year !! #stringerforknoboftheyear2015. lol

Normally such awards will not be closed until 31st December. But agree, he has earned it.  Will they announce this next week on the RL Football Circus?

What would Stringers next step be on the career ladder? A slot on 5 Live as they go around the grounds on a match day afternoon??

As mentioned earlier tonight in this thread the guy is always looking for an angle to progress his career.

Archived