Guest CityFan 06 Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Does anyone know if tomorrow is sold out? If not, what's your attendance prediction? I'm going for 27k.
TheUltimateWinner Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 18k as rough guess, I'm probably so wrong though
Fox92 Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Are Newcastle sold out? I presume they are bringing about 5000-6000? I'll go for somewhere around 18k.
GaelicFox Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 17,785. Higher !!!!! "It's nice to see you, to see you, nice!" Are Newcastle sold out? I presume they are bringing about 5000-6000? I'll go for somewhere around 18k. Full allocation taken and sold apparently Tickets are cheap we will get to 22-24k
Harry - LCFC Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 20,000. 16,000 home fans turned up to watch us play Forest in the 11/12 season and I reckon a similar number will want to watch this.
Corky Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Thur hur, thur thur, thur every fvcking whur, empty zeats
ScouseFox Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 20,000. 16,000 home fans turned up to watch us play Forest in the 11/12 season and I reckon a similar number will want to watch this. wasn't that a replay, a night game, on tele and more expensive? i reckon it might be a decent crowd, quite a lot (supposedly) are missing out on season tickets and tickets every week because we're always sold out. bar shrewsbury in the league cup, this is the first chance many a fan will have had to get down this season and it's a decent level of opposition and it's third round day. should top 20k which is decent for the cup these days, sadly.
ousefox Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 I reckon this will definitely get over 20 with the cheap tickets and number of away fans. If I lived in Leicester I'd go but not making the effort to watch our second string play in a cup we're not going to put much effort in. Will be the first game I haven't seen some way or another if there isn't a stream. Fingers crossed.
DB11 Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 I imagine if we were still in the Championship then this would be a much bigger turnout as it's against a Premier League team. That said, week after Xmas not many will have much disposable cash lying about
BoyJones Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 I reckon 23k ish, but real fans, so atmosphere will hopefully be better.
6ups 6downs 2 cups Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Actually looking forward to tomorrow, no real pressure, should be a decent atmosphere, reckon 23,000, think both teams will be full of changes from New Years day, could be a few goals, 4-3 city!
Toonbaz Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 I believe we have sold 4500. Can anyone recommend anywhere for away fans to stop for a pint between station and ground? 5 of us getting train down from Nottingham , also how long is walk to stadium. Thanks.
6ups 6downs 2 cups Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Big mismatch between what Newcastle fans think of the FA Cup and what Mike Ashley thinks of the FA Cup with that following!
Ashley Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 I believe we have sold 4500. Can anyone recommend anywhere for away fans to stop for a pint between station and ground? 5 of us getting train down from Nottingham , also how long is walk to stadium. Thanks. Counting House generally good for away fans and about 15-20 minutes. Safe journey
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.