Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Cricket 2015

Some day from England as a proud Irish cricket fan England is my test team and I have followed them home and away what I saw this morning was cricketing master class by two young super stars in the Making !

This will be a day that every young man who picks up a bat should watch over and over again !

Guest MattP

This isthe mmost excited I've ever been about an England cricket team, what a pleasure to watch.

Energetic, aggressive and dynamic.

Now sit back and watch Amla and D.villiers, grind out good innings.Maybe not so dramatic, but on this

pitch, they could explode..

Roots drop..mm could be a defining moment.

Need agood discipline in the field tomorrow, and 1-2 bowlers, to pinch wickets.

Chris Gayle getting slaughtered by the feminist community for this interview (video on the article)

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/05/chris-gayle-claims-sexist-comments-were-a-simple-joke-and-blown-out-of-proportion

The world has gone PC mad, what female wouldn't want Chris Gayle flirting with them! "Don't blush baby" what a guy!!

I know it's like batting practice on that pitch but I can't help but be very happy for Temba Bavuma scoring his first Test century today. England's bowlers might want to keep quiet in the second innings...

I'm not the most well-versed in cricket but with how long the 1st innings went, unless SA can grab a wicket or two against tired England batsmen this evening, this one's probably headed for a draw?

Guest MattP

I know it's like batting practice on that pitch but I can't help but be very happy for Temba Bavuma scoring his first Test century today. England's bowlers might want to keep quiet in the second innings...

I'm not the most well-versed in cricket but with how long the 1st innings went, unless SA can grab a wicket or two against tired England batsmen this evening, this one's probably headed for a draw?

I don't think we'll be too upset, he's not good enough for this level and that will probably be the last test century he scores, we all know why he's in the team and it's not on ability.

If it keeps him in the side for the rest of the series we'll be quite happy.

I'm not going to tempt fate and make predictions for how the rest of the series will go and how happy you will be, but are you happy about how today went? Bavuma's shorter than the stumps and he just batted 102 not out while your bowlers and doofy fielders blew a one trillion run lead.

Guest MattP

Fully expected it, never seen a pitch like it. As purple ronnie said earlier he could probably make a ton on it.

I was actually surprised how many chances we created.

Fair play to the lad, he's got his ton against a disinterested knackered attack on a road but I don't think our dressing room will be too upset with that given he was probably about to be dropped for Duminy or Miller.

P.S Most great batsman are short, it makes length much easier to pick up.

Archived