Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Just seen him walking through Highcross,looked pretty down. Poor guy.

Probably still got the hangover from the night before ...   ( oops !  sorry Psycho not meant to mention that ! ) ...   still he can sleep it off during training tomorrow.

He's a victim of the change in management, if ever I saw one.

This team plays very different to the one when he arrived, which is why he's finding it difficult to get in the side. 

If he gets his chance at the weekend and doesn't grasp it, I'm afraid he will have to go. I'm not talking about slotting in a hat-trick, I'd just be happy with him playing to the current team's philosophy.

He impressed me when he first arrived as he seemed to have the skill to be an excellent player, unfortunately this game is about more than just skill otherwise those keepy uppy clowns we see everywhere would be world class.

Victim? I don't know the psychology of why he's constantly disappointing but plenty of others have coped with our new management and style.

Either Kramaric finds a way of responding like a grown man or he'll do the other thing and drift into oblivion as far as we are concerned. Football's a competitive world where the strong survive and the nearly men become footnotes in their family diary. I'm sure he won't starve.   

It doesn't look like he is going to break into the first team any time soon and he hasn't look very good in the cup games, so he needs to go out on loan to a Championship club (somewhere he would play every game) for his own sake or he needs to move on. In any case we need to bring in another striker in January.

We as fans are too quick to dismiss players as 'shit' after a couple of matches, I think we all agree that he's not been up to standard... but with his previous goalscoring record and lack of prolonged game-time here, we won't see the real Kramaric and probably never will in a Leicester shirt.

Cambiasso, shit, Vardy shit, Drinkwater shit, Mahrez shit, Morgan shit........etc, etc, etc... shit

Not one year ago !!!!!

It seems as soon as a player gets this label, once he has had a fair chance and time, those posters

usually end up with egg on their face, its getting easier to make omlettes every week in Leicester..!!!

One day these negative wuzzies might get one right, but so far they have been posting some shite..

I'm not a negative poster, the poster before me tried to claim that the Croatian football mafia lord has paid someone so Kramaric doesn't play.

That's not the case, it's because he's been shit.

Chipping the keeper and fvcking it up counts as shit.

He hasn't been 'shit', just totally eclipsed by our other strikers.

Ideally we'd keep him because we need a 4th choice striker, but if he wants to play regularly for us then he's relying on injuries to other strikers for the rest of this season at least.

If he does go in January then we'll need a replacement.

Of course he isn't gonna get a luck in when you've got a striker who has scored 9 in 9.

If he doesn't want to wait for his chance, move him on.

His performances against bury and hull do not suggest he is capable of playing to our current levels and style anyway.

He hasn't been 'shit', just totally eclipsed by our other strikers.

Ideally we'd keep him because we need a 4th choice striker, but if he wants to play regularly for us then he's relying on injuries to other strikers for the rest of this season at least.

If he does go in January then we'll need a replacement.

yeah Okazaki is eclipsing everyone.

Archived