Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Have a look at him playing for the development side on Video on the Dev Thread and then come back here and say if you think he's good enough for the first team.

Didn't do too much wrong, nearly scored a class goal and showed a good touch in the highlights I saw. I wish he'd have been on the end of that pass that Shinji failed to take in his stride against United. Having said that, he probably would have taken it like a champ and then chipped it into De Gea's hands :D

Still feel he will get a chance soon, I hope so, wouldn't blame him for moving on though, he doesn't seem to be fitting in here and is wasting his best years.

I don't think Kramaric is a bad player and think he will eventually make the step up to PL level - you see flashes of brilliance. The most frustrating thing with him is the general naivety he consistently shows when playing. Elements of his game like those stupid chip shots he attempts and how he waits for the ball to come to him when passed to, rather than moving towards it himself are very, very basic aspects of his game he should have fixed by now. His movement also isn't as sharp as the other forwards and after a year with us I'd have hoped for this not to be so. I'd prefer a loan move rather than a sale at this stage. He should get until the summer to prove his worth in my opinion.

Just sell if we can get an acceptable fee for him. He's been here a year and two managers haven't liked him.

It was a great buy for us without hindsight. The second highest goal scorer in Europe, young, from a country with a great footballing pedigree and wanted by some of the best clubs in the world. He's exactly the profile I want my club to sign but unfortunately for all concerned it hasn't worked out.

I'd rather us sell in January than loan him as his stock might be very low in the summer if it's another failed spell. It's obvious the boy has talent but I see a player who isn't quick, isn't strong or good in the air and you have to be absolutely exceptional in other areas to succeed without those attributes.

He has got the potential to make us look stupid in a few years time but that's a chance I would be prepared to take. No shame in accepting we got it wrong, recoup as much money as we can and roll the the dice again with a replacement.

I'd have liked him to be on the end of the Ulloa miss against Utd.

People go on and on about the 2 chips he tried and missed but don't mention those poor efforts Ulloa has passed to goalkeepers.

I like Ulloa and he has a role to play for us but I think Krammy will too.

I still think Kram has a role to play for us. Lets not write him off. He is a great talent who is void of confidence. A loan move with regular game time would be ideal imo. The question is does he have the mentality to go on loan then return and fight for his place. It seems to me like he has decided to mope instead of getting his head down and proving to Ranieri he is ready to play in the league.

If he was to be sold in January then claw back whatever money we can and go for Austin. Imagine if Austin scored goals for us like he did for QPR in the prem. Alongside Vardy we could have a recipe for success

Nothing much but:

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/kramaric-s-agent-suggests-valencia-option-as-leicester-move-goes-

"If he has to change, rather than remaining in Leicester, it is obvious that we choose an ambitious club but where he gets on the pitch on a regular basis. At Juventus we do not believe there's interest, Zaza does not play, at Milan there are Luiz Adriano and Bacca. But there are many clubs that are struggling to score goals, such as Valencia. Then things can change, Vardy is having the season of life but has many admirers, at Christmas the English teams have five games. Let's see."

Nothing much but:

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/kramaric-s-agent-suggests-valencia-option-as-leicester-move-goes-

"If he has to change, rather than remaining in Leicester, it is obvious that we choose an ambitious club but where he gets on the pitch on a regular basis. At Juventus we do not believe there's interest, Zaza does not play, at Milan there are Luiz Adriano and Bacca. But there are many clubs that are struggling to score goals, such as Valencia. Then things can change, Vardy is having the season of life but has many admirers, at Christmas the English teams have five games. Let's see."

Suppose you could take Valencia from that, add it to Walsh scouting Valencia and create some fantastic swap rumour with Sofiane Feghouli......  :ph34r:

As much as I love loving to hate on Krammy for chipping it, he get's the shot off and honestly when we're in games when someone has to put the game on his foot, I'll take Krammy over Okazaki every time because I know he can make something happen when he touches the ball.

People go on and on about the 2 chips he tried and missed but don't mention those poor efforts Ulloa has passed to goalkeepers.

I was thinking exactly the same.  If Kram had the chance that Ulloa had, then I am confident it would have nestled in the bottom corner.  Ulloa does offer something different and I am generally happy to see him in the side but I would love to see Kram getting more of a chance.  He needs 5 or 6 sub appearances in as many games and I think we'd all see him getting closer to his potential.

This is true, but Mahrez was at fault for that miss. Ulloa had a man on him and his game isn't so much played on the front foot. Vardy was wider in more space, and he should have been able to find him.

I wonder whether he was making up for Vardy stiffing him a couple of times (mainly Newcastle), but hope it was just a poor decision.

I was thinking exactly the same.  If Kram had the chance that Ulloa had, then I am confident it would have nestled in the bottom corner.  Ulloa does offer something different and I am generally happy to see him in the side but I would love to see Kram getting more of a chance.  He needs 5 or 6 sub appearances in as many games and I think we'd all see him getting closer to his potential.

Give me a break, how on earth you can state that when Kramaric has missed some far easier chances I'll never know.

Give me a break, how on earth you can state that when Kramaric has missed some far easier chances I'll never know.

I read somewhere else on the internet that Shinji would have burred the chance as well. When you miss, people bitch. It's as simple as that. While Leo should have done better, so should have Mahrez, and so should everyone else for creating better chances. It's absurd.

Do you do party tricks as well. I need someone for our xmas party.

What has happened to Kramaric? This lad cost the club a lot of money. Even relatively speaking, nearly 10 million quid is still a big sum. And yet he's not even on the bench at present. Has he been a quite unbelievable waste of money? Or is he being considered for the future. I really don't know. What I do know is I was very excited when we signed him...a cool finisher with a nice first touch was what the club needed at the time. Now, I'm just confused about him.

The lad hasn't even had a full game with the first team, how can anyone be an expert on the matter? He has incredible flair to his game, which i think is perfect for a player like Mahrez to feed off and work with, especially to open up space for counter attacking possession. The Manchester United game opened my eyes a little bit. We need another striker or attacking link behind Vardy, on the same wave length. No disrespect, but take Vardy and Mahrez away from our team, we have barely any goals to our name. I think Kramaric is the key to us having that optional attacking fluency and I hope he proves me right when given the chance.

theres no way hes up to speed after playing for u21s cuz from what iv seen they play at a shocking level. he needs a loan to get his sharpness back

Exactly my point, On that performance he wouldn't make a works team never mind the Premiership. His whole demeanour is poor and not the one of a player fighting for his future.  

He strikes me as being a victim of leaving home too soon. He needs to grow up first.

Archived