Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Whats was the point in going to court for this. What a xrse for not just stumping up the fine and accepting the points. Would love to see him at Rangers to gain some confidence.

Leicester Pairing with Waghorn.

Just the right time also as its looking like this years the one for GERS to step up back into the SPL. Unstoppable this year,  Gers scoring on average 3 goals per game this season (so better than any team(goalwise and certainly not quality as I see a few games each year) in the 2 premier leagues) so great opportunity to find his scoring feet again.

Whats was the point in going to court for this. What a xrse for not just stumping up the fine and accepting the points. Would love to see him at Rangers to gain some confidence.

Just the right time also as its looking like this years the one for GERS to step up back into the SPL. Unstoppable this year,  Gers scoring on average 3 goals per game this season (so better than any team(goalwise and certainly not quality as I see a few games each year) in the 2 premier leagues) so great opportunity to find his scoring feet again.

What planet are you on? Send our record signing on loan to the second tier of Scottish football? What a confidence booster that'll be.

Whats was the point in going to court for this. What a xrse for not just stumping up the fine and accepting the points. Would love to see him at Rangers to gain some confidence.

Just the right time also as its looking like this years the one for GERS to step up back into the SPL. Unstoppable this year, Gers scoring on average 3 goals per game this season (so better than any team(goalwise and certainly not quality as I see a few games each year) in the 2 premier leagues) so great opportunity to find his scoring feet again.

Hail hail ;)

Serious note, I think loan him to Celtic or a lower end La Liga team.

Hope to be proved wrong but the only way I can see him breaking through is if we get a load of injuries. Loaning him out will give him confidence at best and will put him on the shop window at worst.

No-one's been allowed or encouraged (in terms of playing time in the role) to become a strike partner for Vardy - it's as if the club really wants Shinji playing there whatever.

I even understand it to some extent, in that his energy and commitment keeps pressure on opposing defenders whether we've got the ball or lost it.

But Ulloa's been sidelined despite having  a much greater goals threat, Kramaric has had nothing like Shinji's chance to shine at any point in his time here and there's no suggestion that anyone else - like Mahrez, King or Schlupp will get any chance to evolve into the position for all that there seems very little hope of presenting an alternative goals threat as it is.

And yet what's there to really complain about?

However you mix whatever ingredients, it's the taste of the cake that counts and right now our team's results couldn't be tastier.

Kramaric's problem is that even when he gets a small window of opportunity he doesn't climb through it. 

No-one's been allowed or encouraged (in terms of playing time in the role) to become a strike partner for Vardy - it's as if the club really wants Shinji playing there whatever.

I even understand it to some extent, in that his energy and commitment keeps pressure on opposing defenders whether we've got the ball or lost it.

But Ulloa's been sidelined despite having a much greater goals threat, Kramaric has had nothing like Shinji's chance to shine at any point in his time here and there's no suggestion that anyone else - like Mahrez, King or Schlupp will get any chance to evolve into the position for all that there seems very little hope of presenting an alternative goals threat as it is.

And yet what's there to really complain about?

However you mix whatever ingredients, it's the taste of the cake that counts and right now our team's results couldn't be tastier.

Kramaric's problem is that even when he gets a small window of opportunity he doesn't climb through it.

Ranieri has tried Mahrez, Schlupp, Okazaki and Ulloa in the role in recent weeks. There's only so much game time.

I think we can safely rule out Schlupp, at best perhaps in a few years he'll be ready for the position but right now he's nowhere near good enough.

Mahrez hasn't shined at all in the role and seems far more comfortable and effective out wide.

We know all about Ulloa and King and what they offer and there's good arguments for and against for both of them.

The only person who hasn't had a shot at it is Kramaric and even he played quite a bit last season to little effect and has been given opportunities in cup matches in which he has done nothing to further his claim for a starting spot.

So I think your claim that "the club really wants shinji playing there whatever" fails to stand up against even a cursory glance at the facts and I wonder why an otherwise good and sensible poster would make such claims.

Whats everyone got against Kram? He can be good for us yet u all talking about selling him. Dumb

Nothing personal.  Two managers don't seem to have rated him very highly.   Not too bothered what happens next but wish him well and if he suddenly finds his scoring boots (unlikely) then happy days. 

However, and much more importantly, you are right JV may well need a rest and we need someone asap to fill his boots and work alongside Shinji/Leo.  If not all our good work so far may be undone.

I will say this for him, the four goals he has scored for Leicester have been quality finishes. I know he's fluffed his lines a few times, and may not fit the current pattern, but there are goals in him. Technically very good, too. I don't see the day to day stuff, though. Or even week to week, come to think of it.

Archived