Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

lol. as soon as rumors about him leaving started, you started this mad hate towards kramaric,

it's a real shame it didn't work out here because i like both him and leicester, but i am 100% sure that he will either score like a mad man or be a total donkey ass flop like falcao. no inbetween.

lol. as soon as rumors about him leaving started, you started this mad hate towards kramaric,

it's a real shame it didn't work out here because i like both him and leicester, but i am 100% sure that he will either score like a mad man or be a total donkey ass flop like falcao. no inbetween.

It's not so much hate as disappointment, and most of the people posting on this thread have a Kram axe to grind, which unfortunately tends not to be positive at the moment.

The vast majority of fans still hope he'll come good, and are willing to be patient (although his press comments don't help much). He shouldn't play until he's either tearing up training or we're forced to change by poor form or injury, but when he does let's hope he grabs it with both hands and gives Ranieri a real problem...

It's not so much hate as disappointment, and most of the people posting on this thread have a Kram axe to grind, which unfortunately tends not to be positive at the moment.

The vast majority of fans still hope he'll come good, and are willing to be patient (although his press comments don't help much). He shouldn't play until he's either tearing up training or we're forced to change by poor form or injury, but when he does let's hope he grabs it with both hands and gives Ranieri a real problem...

I have to second this.

I've yet to hear a Leicester fan who doesn't like Kramaric and desperately wants him to succeed.

He was exactly the profile of a player most of us want our club to sign. A young player who'd scored bags of goals that was wanted by some of the top clubs in Europe. A hat trick against Feyernood in the Europa League and from a country with great footballing pedigree.

He's come and unfortunately been disappointing especially when the No 10 role is really up for grabs in our team. It's for Kramaric to force his way into the team and not for Leicester to give him an opportunity. If he can't make that No 10 role his own now he probably never will.

I have to second this.

I've yet to hear a Leicester fan who doesn't like Kramaric and desperately wants him to succeed.

He was exactly the profile of a player most of us want our club to sign. A young player who'd scored bags of goals that was wanted by some of the top clubs in Europe. A hat trick against Feyernood in the Europa League and from a country with great footballing pedigree.

He's come and unfortunately been disappointing especially when the No 10 role is really up for grabs in our team. It's for Kramaric to force his way into the team and not for Leicester to give him an opportunity. If he can't make that No 10 role his own now he probably never will.

There's obviously something he's not doing right - behind closed doors as it were - whether that's training/lifestyle/attitude or whatever. Something CR isn't seeing. Damn shame.

Kramaric is our second best striker.

Someone should tell CR then cus in yesterdays LM he was quoted as saying that   'Right now the other strikers are ahead of him" ......   but, then added    "he is still in my plans because he is a fantastic player who works very well in the training sessions " ......     All very interesting,  but the most telling remark in the whole article comes after that .....        "City are reportedly looking elsewhere for strikers though'.

So, if the team you play for are looking for strikers and you are currently rated bottom of the pile ......  ??         Taxi for Kramaric !  

Someone should tell CR then cus in yesterdays LM he was quoted as saying that   'Right now the other strikers are ahead of him" ......   but, then added    "he is still in my plans because he is a fantastic player who works very well in the training sessions " ......     All very interesting,  but the most telling remark in the whole article comes after that .....        "City are reportedly looking elsewhere for strikers though'.

So, if the team you play for are looking for strikers and you are currently rated bottom of the pile ......  ??         Taxi for Kramaric !  

wait what? where?

Mahrez or dyer or another of our players just take people on and beat them in teams sit back.

Haven't you watched us this season?

course I have, admittedly only been to one game live but that's because I've moved far away for a ST

and I think we struggle when teams sit back. We're in such good form we've found a way so far but need something else other than directness at times

I seriously think the trust between Ranieri towards Kramaric broke down due to that pathetic shot.

It's sums it all up really, that situation; very good controlling the ball, but shooting accuracy/power has been quite terrible.

Everyone was saying sell vardy last year! Delusion is a massive part of being a fan! Loan him out and give him games! Look at Tom Lawrence at Blackburn! Don't just give up! Us so called fans will be calling for ranieri out after our run of tough fixtures in December!

Hey mister.. watch out for that hyperbole!

Everyone was saying sell vardy last year! Delusion is a massive part of being a fan! Loan him out and give him games! Look at Tom Lawrence at Blackburn! Don't just give up! Us so called fans will be calling for ranieri out after our run of tough fixtures in December!

Who's is this "everyone" you talk about? I don't remember saying anything about selling Vardy and would't really be inclined to mention him in the same breath as Kramaric so far.

Kramaric may prove to be an excellent footballer somewhere or another but there's a limit to the number of "chances" he's likely to get at any club. So the sooner he starts converting some of his so-called "potential" to something tangible the better.

When it comes to being successful, the first ally anyone needs to get on board is themself.         

So surprised by people saying he has been given loads of chances. His only sustained run in the side was last season when he played up front on his own and that was only about 3 games where he looked pretty good. He has has had a few substitute appearance and a couple of league cup games. If people think that is enough then I am at a complete loss. If he isn't doing it in training then fair enough, but no one on here knows whether that is the case or not. Okazaki who I also like has had fair more of an opportunity than kramaric has hardly set the world on fire. Selling kramaric would be a bad football decision and also a very bad business decision in my opinion.

So surprised by people saying he has been given loads of chances. His only sustained run in the side was last season when he played up front on his own and that was only about 3 games where he looked pretty good. He has has had a few substitute appearance and a couple of league cup games. If people think that is enough then I am at a complete loss. If he isn't doing it in training then fair enough, but no one on here knows whether that is the case or not. Okazaki who I also like has had fair more of an opportunity than kramaric has hardly set the world on fire. Selling kramaric would be a bad football decision and also a very bad business decision in my opinion.

Okazaki seems to be a political signing to me. You're quite right that he's had far more opportunity for what I see as a similarly limited return but in his defence he does put himself around in trying to recover possession and results suggest that his efforts play at least some part in our achievements for all that it's sometimes hard to see why.

Kramaric just doesn't seem to have made a mark either as a striker, creator or spoiler. Occasionally opportunity has beckoned for him but he's just not made the best of it. Whether he can still emerge remains to be seen but January's getting closer and I can only see us strengthening still further and pushing some contestants still further back in the queue for a first team place.

Makes me wonder how the likes of King, Ulloa and Wesolowski feel. They've all done the business over a considerable period yet will likely need to fight tremendously hard to remain in the manager's eye. It only points to Kramaric slipping further back unless he does something dramatic and really opens the manager's eyes. That chance may come but it may not. He didn't do anything to keep us in the cup against Hull and so lost his best advertising window. In the end that's football. Either you take your chances - brief as they might be - or you easily get forgotten.           

Okazaki seems to be a political signing to me. You're quite right that he's had far more opportunity for what I see as a similarly limited return but in his defence he does put himself around in trying to recover possession and results suggest that his efforts play at least some part in our achievements for all that it's sometimes hard to see why.

Kramaric just doesn't seem to have made a mark either as a striker, creator or spoiler. Occasionally opportunity has beckoned for him but he's just not made the best of it. Whether he can still emerge remains to be seen but January's getting closer and I can only see us strengthening still further and pushing some contestants still further back in the queue for a first team place.

Makes me wonder how the likes of King, Ulloa and Wesolowski feel. They've all done the business over a considerable period yet will likely need to fight tremendously hard to remain in the manager's eye. It only points to Kramaric slipping further back unless he does something dramatic and really opens the manager's eyes. That chance may come but it may not. He didn't do anything to keep us in the cup against Hull and so lost his best advertising window. In the end that's football. Either you take your chances - brief as they might be - or you easily get forgotten.           

Against sunderland, his first game in this country, he impressed far more than Kramaric has during any of his performances.

Against sunderland, his first game in this country, he impressed far more than Kramaric has during any of his performances.

I've complimented Shinji on his Sunderland performance countless times.  But one swallow and all that. For me he's an industrious but otherwise limited midfield player rather than a support striker. But industriousness in a team that's built on counter-attacking at pace is arguably important because the team is often going to be momentarily exposed when we lose possession. It's one of the reasons Kante has been such a big hit.     

I've complimented Shinji on his Sunderland performance countless times.  But one swallow and all that. For me he's an industrious but otherwise limited midfield player rather than a support striker. But industriousness in a team that's built on counter-attacking at pace is arguably important because the team is often going to be momentarily exposed when we lose possession. It's one of the reasons Kante has been such a big hit.     

Completely agree with that point.....but it does go against your previous point of 'he's had far more opportunity for what I see as a similarly limited return'.

Without looking at the figures, i imagine they have both had a similar amount of minutes on the pitch and unfortunately kram hasnt had a single performance at the same level of Okazaki's first.

Also the 'political' signing is a bit of a strange one. When walsh wanted him in jan, are you saying he just wanted to buy pearson more time with the owners?

Archived