Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

We already have one coming back on loan from Blackburn who by all accounts is looking superb.

He is looking like a fantastic prospect and acquited himself very well playing for Wales, (nice interplay with Kingy) , but is still someway off the finished article and will not be the answer to our problems just yet if JV has a "rest".

The Croatian journalist on the Bootroom the other night said the new Croatian national team manager isn't going to play players that aren't playing for their clubs and we should expect Kram to look for a move in January.

Tanner in the Mercury is saying the same thing ....     also mentions Wazzer (hope he's wrong there).

Krameric needs to be playing somewhere if he is to have any career.  He needs game time to play his way into a team. He's not likely to get it here. So we have three choices either let him out on loan, let him leave, or let him rot in the reserves.

He has the talent to make a career just not here.

We can't realistically complain about Kram going or be sad really. One good game against Arsenal doesn't really cut it and our league position indicates we are right to leave him out. He may well do ok for someone else but I doubt it'll be us now.

I'd be up for selling him, if only to shut up the turds who keep saying 'heez mint, lerrim have 30 games and ee'l be gr8' Hee woz r8tted betta than Messi 1 year ago'.

Yes, he has a foreign name. Yes, we paid good money for him. No, he doesn't deserve to be playing. It really is that simple. The West Ham game in the cup nicely summed up his failings in the English game. Too slow. Not strong enough. When given the opportunity to actually finish a through ball he chips its to the 'keepers hands.

The FM playing morons just won't stop beating that drum, though, so I'd be delighted to get him out and someone with a more innocuous price tag and name in.

This lad needs to go out on loan for game time as this injury to Vards could rule him out in the future and if it does we will need Kramaric to step up and fill the space up front!

The lad has shown he had talent it just that when he's overlooked so many times his confidence hits rock bottom,but he hasn't helped himself with a couple of lack lustre performances when he gets the chance .

Hope he stays he does look a promising striker if handled in the right way!

..... when he's overlooked so many times his confidence hits rock bottom,but he hasn't helped himself with a couple of lack lustre performances when he gets the chance .

Hope he stays he does look a promising striker if handled in the right way!

This can be said of Jermaine Beckford and DJ Campbell. Remember what designing a team around them did for us. We're not broke so why fix us?

He doesn't deserve to be in the team. He isn't in the team.

And as for the idea of the guy having a gossamer spun fragile slip of a confidence....tough ****ing tits. Perhaps he should go and play for a team where they're prepared to coo and gasp and lay down palm leaves, quivering with anticipation at the mere breath of his name. Better yet, why bother with the football side when he could just take up the position of 'confidence booster reciever'. Football is his job, not being a prima dona. 

Sorry but how many times do you give him the chance to try and impress and he fails miserably.

He just doesn't play the Leicester way. He strolls around the pitch, doesn't try to tackle back when he loses the ball and never gives the impression he will bust a gut for the team. Fancy step overs and stupid chips don't do it for me. I just don't rate the guy. Need to get rid and try and recoup some of the rather inflated overpriced money we paid for him. Ulloa is better would rather see him get a regular start if Vardy

Is injured.

I'd be up for selling him, if only to shut up the turds who keep saying 'heez mint, lerrim have 30 games and ee'l be gr8' Hee woz r8tted betta than Messi 1 year ago'.

Yes, he has a foreign name. Yes, we paid good money for him. No, he doesn't deserve to be playing. It really is that simple. The West Ham game in the cup nicely summed up his failings in the English game. Too slow. Not strong enough. When given the opportunity to actually finish a through ball he chips its to the 'keepers hands.

The FM playing morons just won't stop beating that drum, though, so I'd be delighted to get him out and someone with a more innocuous price tag and name in.

It wasn't a through ball though was it. He actually skinned the man with a nice bit of skill and then bottled the shot. That's important because, again, it shows he clearly has talent on the ball.

However, I do agree. He's probably not going to make it at Leicester now which is a massive shame. He'll be alright elsewhere though, somewhere in Europe I imagine.

It wasn't a through ball though was it. He actually skinned the man with a nice bit of skill and then bottled the shot. That's important because, again, it shows he clearly has talent on the ball.

My mistake. Agreed, his talent on the ball has been, in part, evident. But one swallow a summer does not make. Stephen Hughes was deft in position. Mark de Vries had good close control, especially at the start of his career. Ade Akinbiyi was fast AND powerful. Micheal Johnson played the game with his head up and the ball under his command.

The point is a little bit of trickery to beat a man is only ever useful when there's an end product. We've seen he can offer that, occassionally, but not enough and certainly not up to the standard of the Premier League.

I want the guy to succeed, much like every Leicester fan, but it's not the place nor time for him here. I think we will, as you say, see a move to Europe and a dramatic upswing in form.

He's a victim of the change in management, if ever I saw one.

This team plays very different to the one when he arrived, which is why he's finding it difficult to get in the side. 

If he gets his chance at the weekend and doesn't grasp it, I'm afraid he will have to go. I'm not talking about slotting in a hat-trick, I'd just be happy with him playing to the current team's philosophy.

He impressed me when he first arrived as he seemed to have the skill to be an excellent player, unfortunately this game is about more than just skill otherwise those keepy uppy clowns we see everywhere would be world class.

we dont 'need' to sell him..

he has huge potential i want him to go on loan in the UK!

I dont agree with this. Yes the don't sell him part but where in the UK should we loan him so he proves his worth? Which premier league team would take him? Non, Loan him to Scotland or the championship and when he comes back he probably still isnt worth the £8m we paid for him.

I would send him to Italy, One of the lesser teams there and see how he does. If he cuts it there someone will take him off our hands for a decent fee, if he doesn't then we cut our loses and get rid. Either way I dont think his future is at Leicester which is a shame but thats life.

I dont agree with this. Yes the don't sell him part but where in the UK should we loan him so he proves his worth? Which premier league team would take him? Non, Loan him to Scotland or the championship and when he comes back he probably still isnt worth the £8m we paid for him.

I would send him to Italy, One of the lesser teams there and see how he does. If he cuts it there someone will take him off our hands for a decent fee, if he doesn't then we cut our loses and get rid. Either way I dont think his future is at Leicester which is a shame but thats life.

I said UK because of the fast pace, italy will suit him  to a tee.. but would he learn more from that?

I think all sympathy for the guy left me with the sulking in recent interviews.

Andy King, fantastic pro that he is, has demonstrated what to do when you're not in the team. Head down, work hard, win back your place. This isn't what Andrej is doing, he's sulking, making passive aggressive remarks in interviews and, presumably, not pulling his weight in training.

It's a shame, it really is.

Archived