Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Completely agree with that point.....but it does go against your previous point of 'he's had far more opportunity for what I see as a similarly limited return'.

Without looking at the figures, i imagine they have both had a similar amount of minutes on the pitch and unfortunately kram hasnt had a single performance at the same level of Okazaki's first.

Also the 'political' signing is a bit of a strange one. When walsh wanted him in jan, are you saying he just wanted to buy pearson more time with the owners?

Not altogether. Shinji's playing as a support striker much of the time. In that capacity he's disappointed me and many others. Fortunately Vardy and Mahrez have scored and made so many goals it's deflected attention from the responsibility of others to weigh in with a few.

It makes me wonder if Shinji's industriousness has rather more effect than I'd acknowledged (as has been suggested by others) but, overall, my feeling is that, sooner or later - and for whatever reason - we'll need goals from other than our two current heroes.

It's one of the reasons I was so heartened by Drinkwater's support for Vardy in the move that led to that wonderful goal last time out.  

Not altogether. Shinji's playing as a support striker much of the time. In that capacity he's disappointed me and many others. Fortunately Vardy and Mahrez have scored and made so many goals it's deflected attention from the responsibility of others to weigh in with a few.

It makes me wonder if Shinji's industriousness has rather more effect than I'd acknowledged (as has been suggested by others) but, overall, my feeling is that, sooner or later - and for whatever reason - we'll need goals from other than our two current heroes.

It's one of the reasons I was so heartened by Drinkwater's support for Vardy in the move that led to that wonderful goal last time out.  

Is that with regards to minutes on the pitch?

Vardy is going to have a ban coming up, he may get on the bench.

I honestly think if Vardy does get a ban Kram should get a start. I would have Okazaki in the 11 with or without Vardy and putting Ulloa in the Vardy role will bring about a drastic change in the way we play. Hopefully no ban comes but if it does this is the perfect chance to give Kram a couple of starts....if he is shit then we can look to move him on (if he wants to move for play-time) knowing we gave him a chance and it was unlikely to work out for us. 

It would be interesting to see whether Kram can play the Okazaki role. He would certainly be more lethal in front of goal.

I'm sure I read from Rijeka fans on here that he played as a second striker for them too, apologies if I'm wrong on that.

I agree I sometimes feel shinji didn't no what to do in front of goal Saturday even though he's lethal for Japan!! He don't seem to dare shoot!!

I still feel kram is the future even if we loan him to rangers for some confidence!! Would of said Celtic but hate them lol

Archived