Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gazzer

How to fix the World

End 24hour news.

Good call. Allow a maximum of 30 seconds news per day. What would political parties devote their time to then, instead of seeking to control the media agenda?

Make me world president. Utopia is just around the corner.

Utopia is just around the corner? What's Utopia? Some dodgy wine bar with a dodgy décor painted by dodgy painters & decorators, where you show a Tory party membership card and get tax-free drinks provided your income is above £150k?

Ban religion

Ban banning, but allow banners to promote the banning of banning.

Eugenics

Breath freshener for moose.

Drop Morgan.

Drop Piers Morgan from the top of the Empire State Building.

Cull the homeless

Home the clueless.

Decide elections by octopus.

Read "The Dice Man" by Luke Rhinehart....but don't cite me as a witness if you're done for mass murder in the Balkans.

Less standard of living, more quality of life.

Good call. Allow a maximum of 30 seconds news per day. What would political parties devote their time to then, instead of seeking to control the media agenda?

Utopia is just around the corner? What's Utopia? Some dodgy wine bar with a dodgy décor painted by dodgy painters & decorators, where you show a Tory party membership card and get tax-free drinks provided your income is above £150k?

Ban banning, but allow banners to promote the banning of banning.

Breath freshener for moose.

Drop Piers Morgan from the top of the Empire State Building.

Home the clueless.

Read "The Dice Man" by Luke Rhinehart....but don't cite me as a witness if you're done for mass murder in the Balkans.

Less standard of living, more quality of life.

"The dice man"... think that's how Nigel picks his team,...

What a terrible attitude. You sound like a potential high school shooter. Human beings are the most incredible species ever by miles and miles.

I'm not massive on nihilism either. Humans have a lot of potential to be good for this planet (and possibly beyond).

The question is if we can overcome our evolutionary programming and self/group interest long enough to be able to deal with what Earth will throw at us in the future.

The government should tell everybody they've made contact with an alien species, who claim to have created the human race and made the earth inhabitable for their own amusement. Then everybody will be ****** off at the aliens instead and all this stupid killing each other might stop.

The government should tell everybody they've made contact with an alien species, who claim to have created the human race and made the earth inhabitable for their own amusement. Then everybody will be ****** off at the aliens instead and all this stupid killing each other might stop.

I've said this for a while. The only thing that would get humanity to act as one would be a significant external threat. And even then unless it was utterly blatant it might not work - mankind might well just end up eating itself as individual groups think they can survive the threat.

broader understanding in what sense and who sets the guidelines? Not disagreeing but maybe politicians should have an understanding of issues before being elected. Somebody that has only known and mixed with millionaires and socialites will have little experience of what it is like to live on a low wage and on a council estate. The same could be said visa versa.

Guest MattP

Society - Shut down the internet, throw all mobile phones in the bin. Make all kids do 2-3 exercise and sports after school. I'm also up for the Jeremy Kyle gas chamber idea.

Politics- Remove Postal voting, party whips and every subject that goes through the house must be a free vote. Remove all child benefit and 'rights' acts.

Religion - Mock it, and mock all of them, not just the ones you aren't scared that something might happen to you if you do.

Society - Shut down the internet, throw all mobile phones in the bin. Make all kids do 2-3 exercise and sports after school. I'm also up for the Jeremy Kyle gas chamber idea.

Politics- Remove Postal voting, party whips and every subject that goes through the house must be a free vote. Remove all child benefit and 'rights' acts.

Religion - Mock it, and mock all of them, not just the ones you aren't scared that something might happen to you if you do.

Everything fine apart from the bolded one. The Web could do more for human freedom in oppressed areas than any invention since the bladed weapon.

Archived