Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Man City 2-Leices 0 Post match thread.

Well I for one am no less confident of survival that i was 5 games ago.

I said then (not including chelsea game) that our season would be saved in the last eight games, not the next 6

its not looking great, but if you give up then you may as well just come back for pre season. repeatedly saying "we're down" just makes you a douchebagoing down

Now this game is over, this is where our fate is decided.

We SHOULD beat Hull at home easily. 

Spurs away we have beat them there already, if we can again its a bonus.

West Ham at home in the form they are in, we should win.

West Brom away is a tough place to go but again, its a fixture that I wouldn't be shocked if we got something out of the game.

Swansea have turned things around a bit but still, if we can get a decent run together before this game I can see us winning.

Burnley will be a MASSIVE game. They will be up for it but hopefully the overall quality of our team compared to theirs will see us win.

Chelsea at home. Obvious loss and if we do get something from the game it would be a huge result, they are probably the best team in the world at the min.

Newcastle at home we should win. They have been woeful this season.

Southampton aren't doing too great at the moment and it could be a game for them which they wont be playing for anything important (hopefully)

Sunderland away, they could be dragged into the battle, another massive game which we could win.

QPR, final day of the season.. Could be one of the biggest games in the history of our club or it could be all over either way by this point. In a way I'd love to need to win this game to survive but on the other hand... If we lost them game it would be horrendous! 

I bet my friend $5,000 Leicester would stay in the Premiership... I am still confident I will be collecting my winnings come the end of the season and if not, I'll be absolutely gutted!

Absolutely rubbish again, poor tactics, terrible substitutions, still playing the same old crappy players, the true definition of insanity doing the same thing again and.again but expecting different results. Manager crap, players crap, weak chairman, never in a million years going to stay in this division nor do we deserve to, people keep banging on about luck you make your own luck

Now this game is over, this is where our fate is decided.

We SHOULD beat Hull at home easily. 

Spurs away we have beat them there already, if we can again its a bonus.

West Ham at home in the form they are in, we should win.

West Brom away is a tough place to go but again, its a fixture that I wouldn't be shocked if we got something out of the game.

Swansea have turned things around a bit but still, if we can get a decent run together before this game I can see us winning.

Burnley will be a MASSIVE game. They will be up for it but hopefully the overall quality of our team compared to theirs will see us win.

Chelsea at home. Obvious loss and if we do get something from the game it would be a huge result, they are probably the best team in the world at the min.

Newcastle at home we should win. They have been woeful this season.

Southampton aren't doing too great at the moment and it could be a game for them which they wont be playing for anything important (hopefully)

Sunderland away, they could be dragged into the battle, another massive game which we could win.

QPR, final day of the season.. Could be one of the biggest games in the history of our club or it could be all over either way by this point. In a way I'd love to need to win this game to survive but on the other hand... If we lost them game it would be horrendous! 

I bet my friend $5,000 Leicester would stay in the Premiership... I am still confident I will be collecting my winnings come the end of the season and if not, I'll be absolutely gutted!

Lmao, priceless

Now, after the away defeat at the Champions, is when you have had enough of him? Bizarre.

Yeah, the five at the back thing, Paul Konchesky, hanging Kramaric out to dry AGAIN, the disappearance of De Laet, last nights substitutions. It's ridiculous. I'd had enough of him after he left out Kramaric at home to Palace to be honest.

We were crap against stoke and utd aswell but we had no midfield and the manager hadn't realised that just as three centre halves will restrict the opposition forward, so three midfielders will do a similar job.

there is a lot of rubbish on here.

He IS going to play 5 at the back against city away

He has to play a lone striker

If that's not krama, he will be slaughtered on here

So when he is knackered and needs to come off, what's he supposed to do with three strikers on the bench?

we lost a game we expected to lose and, overall, deserved to lose. (Though a point could have been justified by our dogged defence)

Just as utd at home didn't reflect our season, so last night didn't.

we have 10 games to put it all right. The players and the management team. It is doable

If they screw up selection, tactics and performance against hull then it probably is game over. If we can't beat hull at home, we won't beat other sides we need to thereafter. Can we wait another 11 days ?

Absolutely rubbish again, poor tactics, terrible substitutions, still playing the same old crappy players, the true definition of insanity doing the same thing again and.again but expecting different results. Manager crap, players crap, weak chairman, never in a million years going to stay in this division nor do we deserve to, people keep banging on about luck you make your own luck

2 Penos, hitting the post and the ball deflecting away from Cambiasso's anticipation is unlucky regardless of how you may feel.

Weak chairman? He has spent enough money and if asked I'm guessing he would have spent more.

Where's the energy gone from last season? Why sit back with five defenders, then have to wait until we go behind to bring on Vardy and Nugent? What thoroughly ridiculous tactics. Burnley go there and have a go. We go there and lie back waiting for it to happen.

We were crap against stoke and utd aswell but we had no midfield and the manager hadn't realised that just as three centre halves will restrict the opposition forward, so three midfielders will do a similar job.

there is a lot of rubbish on here.

He IS going to play 5 at the back against city away

He has to play a lone striker

If that's not krama, he will be slaughtered on here

So when he is knackered and needs to come off, what's he supposed to do with three strikers on the bench?

we lost a game we expected to lose and, overall, deserved to lose. (Though a point could have been justified by our dogged defence)

Just as utd at home didn't reflect our season, so last night didn't.

we have 10 games to put it all right. The players and the management team. It is doable

If they screw up selection, tactics and performance against hull then it probably is game over. If we can't beat hull at home, we won't beat other sides we need to thereafter. Can we wait another 11 days ?

I bet you he will play five at the back at home against Hull it's his new found beloved formation he was always gonna play that away at the champions it was man city for gawds sake same old same old blah blah blah so explain this why play that away at villa in the cup a team who can't score for toffee.

No way are our fullbacks quick enough to get up and support the attack when we break hence the formation don't work and kramaric runs around like a headless chicken.

This fine margins talk is bollox we lost yep we hit the post blah blah blah and we should have had two pens it means nowt it didn't happen its football we have a manager set in his ways is too stubborn to change the formation when things go wrong or are going wrong

I have supported the club for over fifty years Leicester teams of old regardless of who we play would have given it a bloody good go regardless of who we were playing the bigger the team the better.

We set up not to get beat too heavily we are 7 points adrift at the foot of the table we have to give it a go play two strikers at least, rather lose four or five nowt than the average two.

Setting up like we do invites pressure if we set up like it at home to bloody Hull I will cry.

Aren't people getting bored of making excuses? Some are still at it..

lol

But..I still think we can make 17th.

I have this sneaky feeling that Burnley, QPR and Hull will be relegated and the forum will be spaffed over beyond all recognition.

lol

Rob Madley should go ****ing kill himself, booking krammy for diving at spurs when it was a blatant peno and doesn't give two stonewallers tonight.

The amount of luck we're having is truly unbelievable, I know we've been shit in most games but nothing has gone for us in any game this season.

I'm convinced ref's have got it in for us since that man u game.

And what was more unbelievable was the incompetent excuse called madely was only yards away from all the instances When you play in this division it really shows you how blatantly some referees (and I use that team very loosely should be renamed complete TW@ with a whistle !) favour the top teams in this division when the lower teams play them !

They should be sat in front of a disciplinary panel to explain their incompetence but it won't happen as the fa accept their poor quality officials which are a laughing stock to which even their own ex referees slam their performances calling them incompetent !

It's about time they bought in Pier Luigi Collina to train our officials as he has to be one of if not the best referee of our time !

Agree with much that you say Suffolk. Not all .

Imo, he played like that at villa to give it more game time. Yes t was the wrong way to go against them but he seemed to have more interest in the PL than the cup.

Is he really in control? Are we suddenly going to start playlng 3-5-2 at home with a fresh RDL and DD starting when we have teams against us we can beat. Is it all part of some master plan. Alas, no is the answer and we will rely on lady luck - she owes us a lot in the last 10 games!

Did you not hear what was said tonight on MOTD....

We have the third worst away record IN ALL FOUR DIVISIONS.

Some of the frustration is completely warranted and not only based on tonight.

If this is 'reactionary nonsense', based upon this statistic, then I have no idea what you expect City fans to not react to.

Did they also point out that two of the teams that it's better than are Burnley and QPR and that we've played more away games than anyone down there other than Everton. You know, just for balance and statistics.

lol

I have this sneaky feeling that Burnley, QPR and Hull will be relegated and the forum will be spaffed over beyond all recognition.

lol

If we finish 17th does the board go into a pro-Pearson meltdown?

Interesting you ignore the fact we had 2 shots (one from a free kick and one deflected), barely had the ball, have won 4 games all season and continue to pick dickheads who cost us games.

Oh, and we're 7 points adrift of 17th. I'm really, really not interested in hearing how we were unlucky and robbed tonight. We can't keep trotting out that excuse every time we don't win.

You completely miss the point - last night we were robbed, from what I've managed to see and gather, we were denied an obvious penalty just before they scored. Then another even more obvious penalty at the start of the second half. In which case a competent referring performance has us 2-0 up rather than 1-0 down come the hour mark - you can't blame the players for that, we've been just off all season, but even in terms of clear cut, wrong decisions we've lost 6 points at least (spurs home, Liverpool away, last night), before I even try to think of any others. Even then it's not been good enough in other games, but there's a very strong case for us being so far off due to horrific luck rather than bad performances. You'll obviously ignore this because you're a tool and will start shouting about 7 points off, but once again, think how many points we've lost due to obviously wrong decisions like the Morgan penalty at Liverpool.

lol

lol

Obviously if we go down it'll be more than referees than have cost us this season, we've got three keepers who are all a much of muchness, and we're ridiculously weak at fullback but the point remains that we've been robbed of points by awful refereeing decisions all season. Take spurs, Liverpool and last night - penalty at spurs, point, non penalties vs Liverpool, 2 points, the pull back and madley not understanding what inside means - 1 point - that's 4 points we've been robbed of by incompetence. It wouldn't get us out of the relegation zone, and it doesn't excuse turgid shite like Stoke at home, but it means that we're bottom and 7 points adrift rather than 18th, 3 points adrift with a game in hand and a far superior goal difference. Basically, competent referring and we're well within the survival mix rather than an outside shot.

lol

lol

Oh Col I really hope you are right re us staying up

I mean I could do with a good spaff lol

Archived