Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Knockaert leaving in June - Signed for Standard Liège

I'm not implying that. I'm implying that Knockaert should have much more of an involvement in this side. Remember the last time we won a premier league game back in January? Our wingers were Knockaert and Albrighton... dropped the game after and banished to the Under-21s after both put great shifts in. Poor management.

Last season Nige would not change a winning team.

But in the prem he won't change a losing team.

When he does if we get a result he reverts back to our losing team for the next game.

I think he may have had to much Absinth on his summer hols.

Last season Nige would not change a winning team.

But in the prem he won't change a losing team.

When he does if we get a result he reverts back to our losing team for the next game.

I think he may have had to much Absinth on his summer hols.

Eh?

Barring one or two personnel (Cambiasso, Morgan) the team has changed all the time, there's barely been same team announced twice in a row. We're so unsettled it's unbelievable.

It's his constant tinkering with stuff that isn't working & failure to give a fair crack of the whip to stuff that should work at top level football that has been his downfall.

Eh?

Barring one or two personnel (Cambiasso, Morgan) the team has changed all the time, there's barely been same team announced twice in a row. We're so unsettled it's unbelievable.

It's his constant tinkering with stuff that isn't working & failure to give a fair crack of the whip to stuff that should work at top level football that has been his downfall.

You want to go look at how many games certain players have played.

That says 2/3 of the season so far has been the same players the only let down is kasper who was not dropped but injured.

Konch De laet, Sclupp,Mahrez, Vardy , Nuge add Kasper because he would not have been dropped so thats 9 that have played by far the bulk of games.

You want to go look at how many games certain players have played.

That says 2/3 of the season so far has been the same players the only let down is kasper who was not dropped but injured.

Konch De laet, Sclupp,Mahrez, Vardy , Nuge add Kasper because he would not have been dropped so thats 9 that have played by far the bulk of games.

So Konch who has been dropped several times, in fact the last few games. De Laet who has only just come back into the team after being out for a few months, Mahrez who was dropped for the last game (and Pearson was critisised for dropping earlier in the season), Vardy and Nugent who have been on the bench no end this season.

If you're going to mention players at least pick ones that haven't been dropped or benched quite often.

So Konch who has been dropped several times, in fact the last few games. De Laet who has only just come back into the team after being out for a few months, Mahrez who was dropped for the last game (and Pearson was critisised for dropping earlier in the season), Vardy and Nugent who have been on the bench no end this season.

If you're going to mention players at least pick ones that haven't been dropped or benched quite often.

Where did I say every game I said 2/3 of the games

Eh?

Apparently according to opta stats we have put the same team out the 2nd most amount of times (7) in the league this season behind burnley (15)

De Laet has started 18 games, the other option Simpson has started 13. It hardly points to an undroppable favourite.

Vardy (17) and Nugent (14) have both started less than Ulloa (20).

We only have one recognised left back... You're expecting him to not have played a lot of games?

Whatever point you are trying to make, you're making it badly.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Nigel-Pearson-hopeful-Anthony-Knockaert-stay/story-26274120-detail/story.html

Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson is has confirmed that winger Anthony Knockaert has been offered a new contract to keep him at the club.

There have been widespread reports that the Frenchman is in talks with Belgian side Standard Liege over a potential Bosman move.

The 23-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season and is free to talk to foreign clubs.

Knockaert has made just nine Premier League appearances for City this term, despite featuring 48 times in all competitions during last season's Championship-winning campaign.

Despite Knockaert's lack of game-time this season, Pearson said he would be "delighted" if Knockaert chose to stay at the club.

"My thoughts on his future are very straightforward," said Pearson. "We have been in negotiations with him, he has been offered a very fair contract and I would be delighted if he were to re-sign with us.

"There is a bit of a way to go yet but, hopefully, we can resolve it.

"He has not a season where he has had the exposure in the first-team but we feel enough about him to talk very positively about offering him a new contract.

"We are working hard to try to resolve all contract situations and also do it in the way we like to, which is not talk too publically about it."

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Nigel-Pearson-hopeful-Anthony-Knockaert-stay/story-26274120-detail/story.html#ixzz3WAkg4d4z 
Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

How about offering him some gametime and incentive....

I can see Knockaert being given an important substitution role until the end of the season, but he's not a starter for me.

Just play him you big useless twat, what have you got to lose?

Points?

Archived