Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Thanks Nige

legend. hero. wish he was my dad (no offence to my actual dad he's pretty cool too)

I wish he was your dad too. I'm sure you wouldn't have been wafting your cock about a Thai's head on video to make Daddy lose his job!

Thanks for everything Nige. Praying the next appointment goes well or they'll be murders. Restored this club back to its rightful place.

Whatever club he goes to next gets a very, very good manager who importantly, looks after every one of his players.

I wish he was your dad too. I'm sure you wouldn't have been wafting your cock about a Thai's head on video to make Daddy lose his job!

Thanks for everything Nige. Praying the next appointment goes well or they'll be murders. Restored this club back to its rightful place.

Whatever club he goes to next gets a very, very good manager who importantly, looks after every one of his players.

I probably would have tbf

Easily the best manager since O'Neill, and with a couple more years could/would have been our best manager ever.

For a moment there, I thought we had owners/directors who were not complete fvcking dickheads. I was wrong. 

When Len Shackleton  wrote his autobiography over 50 years ago, he had a chapter entitled 'What the average football director knows about football': it was a blank page. Plus ça change, as we say down here. Dickheads.

Had thought that he would turn us into a top half to mid table PL club in the longer term. Without him I can see us struggling or even being relegated sooner rather than later. A lot don't give credit to the players we brought in through our scouting system. If we don't have that in the longer term with the right coaching, come in a few seasons time, we will struggle. 

Never made a bad signing given the resources

Never had a terrible season

Achieved two promotions and two play off campaigns in four full seasons

Transformed the club from a dark position after Holloway

The Great Escape

Nurtured some younger players into the first team

I love the owners and they have heavily invested into us, but I do not understand this decision. They must have learned from the Sven fiasco, how hard it is to have a successful manager. I do fear us going backwards. Anyway for me, Nige would have become the greatest in our history but it wasn't to be. Good luck with whatever may come!

Archived