Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

How can BL so openly tap up a player and get away with it if they have offered him a contract and been in talks with him when they haven't even had a bid accepted then surly they will face some sort of penalty from the German fa

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on emailShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services

Bayer Leverkusen considers not have competitors in hiring the wheel Charles Aránguiz.

The reason is simple: the player the International wants to defend the German club.

The sports manager of Bayer, Jonas Boldt, gave an interview to Radio Gaucha on the afternoon of Tuesday (4), and stated that the proposal does not recognize the Leicester City, England.

Aránguiz wants to play at Bayer Leverkusen. Photo: Ricardo Duarte / RBS Agency

"The player wants Leverkusen and Leverkusen both the player. The subject Leicester is a fable, as the player never wanted to go there. If the player does not want, the offer is worth nothing, "said the German leader.

The proposal of Leicester City is 15 million euros and has already been accepted by the direction of Inter. However, it was rejected by Aránguiz.

Since the offer of Bayer, which was accepted by the athlete, it reached only 10.2 million euros, a figure rejected by Inter.

Check out the full interview with Jonas Boldt, the Bayer Leverkusen football manager, Radio Gaucha:

Jonas Boldt, sports manager of Bayer Leverkusen. Photo: Press Release / Bayer Leverkusen

Jonas Boldt, Bayer manager - Photo: Press Release / Bayer Leverkusen

Radio Gaucha: What are the latest news about trying to hire the wheel Charles Aránguiz?

Jonas Boldt: I do not say anything official about Aránguiz.

Radio Gaucha: Bayer Leverkusen can increase proposal?

Jonas Boldt: I do not talk details. The player wants to Leverkusen and Leverkusen both the player. Nothing else I can talk now.

Radio Gaucha: And Inter?

Jonas Boldt: What about Inter?

Radio Gaucha: Have you talked to the direction of Inter?

Jonas Boldt: I do not talk details.

Radio Gaucha: The Aránguiz gave an interview here in Porto Alegre saying publicly that they want to play at Bayer Leverkusen. This is more than a detail, it is something that has become public.

Jonas Boldt: I know. And Leverkusen want Aránguiz. Everyone knows, and Inter know what you want the player, which is Bayer. Talking with everyone and then we will know what is going on.

Radio Gaucha: Leicester offered more than Bayer Leverkusen by Aránguiz, were 15 million euros. Bayer Leverkusen is considering the proposal to increase the value offered by beating Leicester?

Jonas Boldt: No matter Leicester City. The subject Leicester City is a fable for the player never wanted to go to Leicester. But if a proposal from anywhere in the world, does not matter, because the offer does not exist, because the player will not. No matter how much the club offers, whatever, if the player does not want to go.

Radio Gaucha: Bayer will not increase then the proposal because of Leicester City?

Jonas Boldt: If now comes a club from anywhere in the world and offers 30 million, it means nothing. If the player does not want to go, the proposal is worthless. The offer is only valid if the player wants to play at the club. And in this case, he does not want.

Radio Gaucha: But the president of the International must accept the sale to occur it.

Jonas Boldt: Of course, and the president of the Inter know you can accept and know details that now I will not speak.

Radio Gaucha: And you can not talk to Bayer Leverkusen accepts increase proposed by Aránguiz?

Jonas Boldt: I just know that the player wants to go to Leverkusen, the president knows, Leverkusen want the player and the president also knows. And then we'll see what happens.

Listen to the interview

Comments

0 comments

How can BL so openly tap up a player and get away with it if they have offered him a contract and been in talks with him when they haven't even had a bid accepted then surly they will face some sort of penalty from the German fa

This is what I can't understand.. they are tapping up a player, I'm not saying it doesn't happen but to openly admit it is completely baffling.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on emailShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services

Bayer Leverkusen considers not have competitors in hiring the wheel Charles Aránguiz.

The reason is simple: the player the International wants to defend the German club.

The sports manager of Bayer, Jonas Boldt, gave an interview to Radio Gaucha on the afternoon of Tuesday (4), and stated that the proposal does not recognize the Leicester City, England.

"The player wants Leverkusen and Leverkusen both the player. The subject Leicester is a fable, as the player never wanted to go there. If the player does not want, the offer is worth nothing, "said the German leader.

The proposal of Leicester City is 15 million euros and has already been accepted by the direction of Inter. However, it was rejected by Aránguiz.

Since the offer of Bayer, which was accepted by the athlete, it reached only 10.2 million euros, a figure rejected by Inter.

Check out the full interview with Jonas Boldt, the Bayer Leverkusen football manager, Radio Gaucha:

Jonas Boldt, sports manager of Bayer Leverkusen. Photo: Press Release / Bayer Leverkusen

Radio Gaucha: What are the latest news about trying to hire the wheel Charles Aránguiz?

Jonas Boldt: I do not talk details. The player wants to Leverkusen and Leverkusen both the player. Nothing else I can talk now.

Radio Gaucha: The Aránguiz gave an interview here in Porto Alegre saying publicly that they want to play at Bayer Leverkusen. This is more than a detail, it is something that has become public.

Jonas Boldt: I know. And Leverkusen want Aránguiz. Everyone knows, and Inter know what you want the player, which is Bayer. Talking with everyone and then we will know what is going on.

Radio Gaucha: Leicester offered more than Bayer Leverkusen by Aránguiz, were 15 million euros. Bayer Leverkusen is considering the proposal to increase the value offered by beating Leicester?

Jonas Boldt: No matter Leicester City. The subject Leicester City is a fable for the player never wanted to go to Leicester. But if a proposal from anywhere in the world, does not matter, because the offer does not exist, because the player will not. No matter how much the club offers, whatever, if the player does not want to go.

Radio Gaucha: Bayer will not increase then the proposal because of Leicester City?

Jonas Boldt: If now comes a club from anywhere in the world and offers 30 million, it means nothing. If the player does not want to go, the proposal is worthless. The offer is only valid if the player wants to play at the club. And in this case, he does not want.

Radio Gaucha: But the president of the International must accept the sale to occur it.

Jonas Boldt: Of course, and the president of the Inter know you can accept and know details that now I will not speak.

Radio Gaucha: And you can not talk to Bayer Leverkusen accepts increase proposed by Aránguiz?

Jonas Boldt: I just know that the player wants to go to Leverkusen, the president knows, Leverkusen want the player and the president also knows. And then we'll see what happens.

Listen to the interview

Comments

0 comments

Leverkusen are fast entering my Sh*tlist.. UP YOUR OFFER OR SOD OFF! 

Listen to the interview

Comments

0 comments

In the same way that there offer is irrelevant if they club doesn't accept it . Either put up or shut up

Listen to the interview

Comments

0 comments

Ha ha you can tell little old Leicester are pissing them off a treat.

If it means nothing why did you just up your bid you sour kraut.

Would really love Inter to stick to their guns.

Will have so much respect for Inter if they hold out on this. Absolutely shocking professionalism from Bayer- first by tapping up the player & then not matching an offer that's already been accepted.

If you want the player then bid the right amount. Stop pissing about in the media you cvnts

Out of this whole saga the thing I'm still so confused about (and don't understand why it's not a major talking point) is why Charles Aranguiz has a tattoo saying "Please president let me go"

That is such a strange tattoo to have!

BL's arrogance is almost unbelievable. They obviously have no respect for Inter and have gone about this in the most shoddy and unprofessional manner possible.

I hope Inter tell them to fvck off and come back with a real and relevant bid.

I also hope they tell The player that he currently has one option to leave and it ain't BL.

Honestly BL's approach over this is breathtakingly shoddy.

Re the long passage above from the BL guy...

In the same manner he dismisses Leicester's bid, their offer to the player could also be deemed worthless because the club who hold his registration will not release it for the offer they have presented. That is also a fable, worthless, insignificant.

All transfers need 3 key things, a willing buyer, a willing seller and a willing player. Both sides currently have 2 out of the 3 - it's down to whoever gets the 3rd and final item.

Classy from Bayer. Real classy.

The bid isn't 'worth nothing' - in fact it's worth about £5 million more than your's, knob head.

As it stands, their offer is the one worth nothing because Inter won't sell for £10 mill. Don't ****ing moan about, do something about it.

It becomes a game of poker

BL clearly believe that inter will blink first if the player says he is happy to stay at inter untill they accept BL's offer.

I imagine this is true. The player will hang around for a few weeks to get his 'dream move'. as the end of the window approaches, BL may blink.

We are at the table but not really involved in the hand.

we have to attempt to convince the player that coming here will be worthwhile to his future and he can aim higher than BL. Doesn't seem that he wants to listen.

Archived