Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Just to let you guys know, earlier today it took me around 20 mins queuing time outside of the ground, and probably 30 mins inside queuing to pay. It might of got shorter or longer by now. 

Is there actually anything left inside to queue for?

Guest CityFan 06

Is there actually anything left inside to queue for?

Yeah, when I went there was quite a bit of merchandise - flags, scarfs, pictures, stickers etc. But people were picking stuff up as you go along in the queue so I'm not sure if the quantity of stuff is low or high now. Some of the merchandise didn't seem to have prices on them though.  

Anyone have any idea what the stock is like for the XXL shirts? A mate of mine wants 1 we are coming up for the 16th I said usually they are the last 1s to go but he's unsure wherever to wait till then or get a different 1 off eBay for it. Also regarding the badges anyone who doesn't like them because they look too small have a look on eBay because you can get the player versions which are bigger and will look much better I reckon can just iron them on yourself

Anyone have any idea what the stock is like for the XXL shirts? A mate of mine wants 1 we are coming up for the 16th I said usually they are the last 1s to go but he's unsure wherever to wait till then or get a different 1 off eBay for it. Also regarding the badges anyone who doesn't like them because they look too small have a look on eBay because you can get the player versions which are bigger and will look much better I reckon can just iron them on yourself

Quite a few left.

I wanted a XL, they're sold out.

Sold out of Champions scarfs which i'm a bit gutted about because I have a L1 and Championship one, I want a Premier League one to complete my set. I want an official one.

Got a Champions flag and mug.

Is there any official word on when more stock is coming? I should have asked when I was in the shop I guess.

Quite a few left.

Sold out of Champions scarfs which i'm a bit gutted about because I have a L1 and Championship one, I want a Premier League one to complete my set. I want an official one.

Is there any official word on when more stock is coming? I should have asked when I was in the shop I guess.

At least with stuff like that they'll manufacture a load more, the shirts will be the biggest problem again this year 

Quite a few left.

The guy in the shop said more scarves mid week.

The guy in the shop said more scarves mid week.

Ok, I think I read somewhere about more shirts coming in on Thursday aswell?

Not sure how true or if that's come from an official source though.

Might pop over after work on Thursday, I might just get there for 6pm :unsure:

Not the biggest fan of the new PL badges but my biggest gripe is the kit itself. In my opinion it looks very cheap and something you'd see a Sunday league team playing in.

My least favourite home since the Topps Tiles days

Ok, I think I read somewhere about more shirts coming in on Thursday aswell?

Not sure how true or if that's come from an official source though.

Might pop over after work on Thursday, I might just get there for 6pm :unsure:

i was told by a member of staff at Jc sports that they are getting more shirts on thursday .

Not the biggest fan of the new PL badges but my biggest gripe is the kit itself. In my opinion it looks very cheap and something you'd see a Sunday league team playing in.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, except you obviously, because you're talking total bullshit. Like the shirt or not, it doesn't not look like a ****ing Sunday league shirt, christ. If it resembles anything that's disappoints me, it resembles a Chelsea shirt.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, except you obviously, because you're talking total bullshit. Like the shirt or not, it doesn't not look like a ****ing Sunday league shirt, christ. If it resembles anything that's disappoints me, it resembles a Chelsea shirt.

I'm not allowed an opinion because it differs from yours? Very mature!

I was referring to the material, it IN MY OPINION felt very cheap like a Sunday league shirt

If you like it good for you, buy one and where it with pride

1 of the best we've ever had I think, this 1 and last seasons 1 are my 2 favourite. Think the material was a bit nicer on that 1 but the sponsor looks better on this 1 

My wife saw a guy in a Chelsea shirt today and said look another Leicester fan. I need a new wife.

I'm not allowed an opinion because it differs from yours? Very mature!

I was referring to the material, it IN MY OPINION felt very cheap like a Sunday league shirt

If you like it good for you, buy one and where it with pride

You're not allowed one of you're going to make ridiculously stupid statements like that.

Oh and now it's not the look, it's the feel. Make your mind up.

Archived