Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCFOX6190

NO DRINKWATER

Not surprised really but I'm not sure what else Danny could have done. Feel sorry for him but just shows what a cvnt Hodgson is.

Absolute joke but totally expected. To be fair though he'll end up there because there is no chance Sturridge or Wilshere won't get injured in the next week or so! lol

What the **** have any of those idiots done all season? It's an absolute disgrace and shows Hodgson to be the predictable useless **** that he is. Give it a week before weetabix Sturridge is ****ed again. Fuming.

I get that he's had a good few games for United, but really- what is the point in taking Rashford with Sturridge going as well?

Hodgson has no bollocks, so he's only gonna start 1 striker (Kane. If we are losing a game, I'd much rather he brought on Vardy and Sturridge. 

Rashford will play 15 minutes tops imo, waste of a spot that could have been Danny's. 

Archived