Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Lloyd Dyer to Watford

Why Lloyd? Why? Should have had a go in the Prem! Surely you want to test yourself against the best? It's not very often that you have an affinity with modern day footballers, due to them moving on so frequently. Sad times.

Why Lloyd? Why? Should have had a go in the Prem! Surely you want to test yourself against the best? It's not very often that you have an affinity with modern day footballers, due to them moving on so frequently. Sad times.

This is how I feel.I'm gutted he's gone, even if he maybe wouldn't have been a first team regular next year. I imagine he would still have scared a few full backs with his pace off the bench.

I'm surprised he hasn;t given it one year in the Prem after working so hard over so long for it and then taking a decent offer from the Championship. 

If he thinks this is best though we say goodbye with a heavy heart. Maybe not the most skillful in terms of using the ball, but full of running, effort and gave us some great moments. The fact he genuinally cared about the club and his goal celebrations make him a legend - certainly of the modern era.

Can't believe he has chosen money over having a crack at the Premier league. Especially after helping is from League one to here.

Take a year contract with the option of another year. If it doesn't work out he'd still get offers from championship teams.

Can't believe he has chosen money over having a crack at the Premier league. Especially after helping is from League one to here.

Take a year contract with the option of another year. If it doesn't work out he'd still get offers from championship teams.

The truth is, he is looking at his game time since Mahrez was bought, he rarely played and now in the PL he expects to have even less time meaning risking any chance of getting a deal anywhere.

A three year deal at a club that could challenge for promotion is difficult to turn down when it is likely your chances at your current club will be very limited...

I'm surprised by the lack of abuse. Usually if a player leaves Leicester they get pelters and especially when it's over money. Lloyd's arsehole has fell out, didn't fancy the gig in the PL so has gone for the easy dough in the Championship for 3 extra years. We won't miss him.

I'm surprised by the lack of abuse. Usually if a player leaves Leicester they get pelters and especially when it's over money. Lloyd's arsehole has fell out, didn't fancy the gig in the PL so has gone for the easy dough in the Championship for 3 extra years. We won't miss him.

speak for yourself, i already miss him 

Agree completely. All that kissing the badge and 'I want to finish my career at Leicester' was just bullshit. Hissy fit when he got subbed, looked shit (Bolton goal aside) since Mahrez came in, Lloyd can just fvck right off.

The truth is, he is looking at his game time since Mahrez was bought, he rarely played and now in the PL he expects to have even less time meaning risking any chance of getting a deal anywhere.

A three year deal at a club that could challenge for promotion is difficult to turn down when it is likely your chances at your current club will be very limited...

I know what your saying and agree with it. But ultimately all this comes down to is money, he's 32 years old now and he's worked his way back up the leagues. He's got one last proper shot at having a go in the Premiership and he's turned it down for security of having a 3 year deal.

At 32 years old if you haven't made enough money to live a comfortable life after retirement you've done something wrong.

Agree completely. All that kissing the badge and 'I want to finish my career at Leicester' was just bullshit. Hissy fit when he got subbed, looked shit (Bolton goal aside) since Mahrez came in, Lloyd can just fvck right off.

Really? It's depressing that some people can hate a player based on as little as this.

:nigel:

He was not going to be good enough for the premier league and has gone and looked after himself and I cannot blame him for that. He's been a great player for us but it was time to go.

Archived