Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

Diwali

Without offending anyone whom has no interest in it or those who think the lights on melton rd are a waste of money etc...

May i wish you all a Happy Diwali....p.s if you usually drive through belgrave at rush hour then tomorrow you are fooked!!!

Peace brothers!!!

Have a good Diwali Raj

We don't need special lights down our road, lots of house have security ones that switch on when you pass by on the pavement  :P

I went down to the celebrations a few years ago to take photos for a college course, they put on a very good show! No chance walking back up the road towards town centre after though, just a massive tidal wave of people trying to get home all walking away from the city

Happy Diwali!

this is why i love this fooking city of ours!!

43 years old born n bred...when its good...its good...

Thanks to all those spreading the love...and remenber even if you aint celebrating it,im sure it'd make a great excuse for a few pints down your local...i can just imagine some of you lot to the Mrs....

"Just nipping down the boozer dear,you know to celebrate the old diwali like!!!"

lol!!!

One of the things I still miss from Leicester.

Went to the festival in the early years .Fortunate at the time to have had Indian friends, the house and family celebrations, more

than the street festivities, were more enjoyable.

Been part or seen it when I was in India.

Archived