Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

14 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

I don't know if you have a lady of reproductive age in your life...

I can't have her and the cow in the bunker so I guess I'll have to base my decision on taste, use and productivity.

Hmm.

25 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Great speech, especially the bit about how politicians got rich but the people didn't. Let's see if he does what he says.

Well he certainly seems to be sticking to his word with his choice of cabinet.... oh hang on.

16 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Love to know what those two are blabbing about ....    Haven't we got a lip reader on FT ...

It's  OK Mrs CF has stepped up to the plate ...     Obama : "You'd never have done it without Putin" .......     Trump : "Fook off loser !!" ....   

Some of those promises were absolutely outrageous. End Islamic terrorism once and for all? 

He's already sent a Tweet as well, he isn't changing.

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

Some of those promises were absolutely outrageous. End Islamic terrorism once and for all? 

He's already sent a Tweet as well, he isn't changing.

I think it's Bannon that does the tweets to be honest. They're far too nuanced to be from Donald himself.

6 minutes ago, bovril said:

I think it's Bannon that does the tweets to be honest. They're far too nuanced to be from Donald himself.

I'd be amazed if an egomaniac like Trump allowed anyone near it. 

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

That Michelle Obama is a miserable fvcker aint she?

I can see Barack sacking her off now he's going to have to spend more time with her in a much smaller house!

Give it four years and she might be swinging her dick around trying to get in the Whitehouse. 

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

Give it four years and she might be swinging her dick around trying to get in the Whitehouse. 

I'll be amazed if she doesn't and if you thought there was a big stink surrounding this election then just wait for 2020 when she doesn't get in.

A black woman will not become the President of America for a very long time. Sounds awful, but it's true.

Just now, AKCJ said:

I'll be amazed if she doesn't and if you thought there was a big stink surrounding this election then just wait for 2020 when she doesn't get in.

A black woman will not become the President of America for a very long time. Sounds awful, but it's true.

They use to say that about a black man.

4 hours ago, MattP said:

Who knows?

Maybe they also don't want to be abused, spat at and assaulted by baying mobs who think they are entitled to do that people because they vote differently to them?

You really are a right wing extremist aren't you matt. Why would you vote for trump over hilary (given the chance)? 

Guest FriendlyRam
8 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Hokay...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/20/the-white-house-websites-page-on-climate-change-just-disappeared.html

And as far as can be told, so have the pages on LGBT rights and Civil Rights in the US.

Interesting start. I wonder if this is indicative of future policy?

Is it back up yet? 

Really strange opening day under Trump tbh. He seems to be worse than predicted if that opening climate change stuff is anything to go by. 

11 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Is it back up yet? 

Really strange opening day under Trump tbh. He seems to be worse than predicted if that opening climate change stuff is anything to go by. 

Not that I can tell.

Nor, given the nods on policy so far, do I expect them to be for the forseeable.

23 minutes ago, MONreborn said:

You really are a right wing extremist aren't you

Oh dear, you do realise that as soon as you label a person with a reasonable mainstream position with the e word in a political debate you immediately forfeit your right to be taken seriously?

8 minutes ago, GazzinderFox said:

Oh dear, you do realise that as soon as you label a person with a reasonable mainstream position with the e word in a political debate you immediately forfeit your right to be taken seriously?

Stop telling people what they can and can't do otherwise I'll be voting for Mr Bean in 2019.

Archived