Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Did you get owt good?.

Guest seanfox778

My mum got me a snow shovel.... I live in Cornwall, we get light snow once a decade but I guess it can't hurt to be prepared. 

Apart from that I got the usual stuff, slippers, smelly stuff, a mug, a food hamper thing, Batman pyjama bottoms and some money.

Got the usual sort of presents from my family in which I'm extremely grateful for. However, my best present came from my youngest brother who a few weeks back won a fairly good sum of money from a radio competition, nothing life changing but a nice sum for an 18 year old. Long story short, without anyone knowing until he told us this morning, he's deposited a fair chunk of that money in to mine and my other brothers bank account. Money has been one of my biggest worries over the past year and now to have just that bit of breathing space, I could have cried.

People seem to think that as I have a 3 year old daughter that means I don't want or need anything. To receive a pair of socks and a ****ing Terry's Chocolate Orange as my ONLY presents is a bit of a ****ing joke to be honest. May have made this a bit too clear last night once the red wine and brandies had kicked in. Might be why it's 6.15 and I've woken up on the sofa. 

3 hours ago, Paddy. said:

People seem to think that as I have a 3 year old daughter that means I don't want or need anything. To receive a pair of socks and a ****ing Terry's Chocolate Orange as my ONLY presents is a bit of a ****ing joke to be honest. May have made this a bit too clear last night once the red wine and brandies had kicked in. Might be why it's 6.15 and I've woken up on the sofa. 

lol

Hahah shouldn't laugh but that is pretty funny.

This made me piss! lollollol 

I didn't get a nose hair trimmer but they seem quite the thing on here.

So I went and bought one today.

I now feel sexually attractive to women.

It's strangely important to me in my job. A lot of people will have a view up my nostrils as they lie on the stretcher or regain consciousness after a cardiac arrest, so it's quite important not to be embarrassed by an overgrowth of nasal hirsuteness.

21 minutes ago, Parafox said:

It's strangely important to me in my job. A lot of people will have a view up my nostrils as they lie on the stretcher or regain consciousness after a cardiac arrest, so it's quite important not to be embarrassed by an overgrowth of nasal hirsuteness.

Good man, Being rescued after a serious injury, seeing a nose hair could really dampen my mood :P 

7 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Good man, Being rescued after a serious injury, seeing a nose hair could really dampen my mood :P 

As well as recounting the incident to friends and family: "The Paramedic was fantastic, but he had a ****ing nose like a German prostitutes fanny"

17 hours ago, Parafox said:

Ah, now I remember you.

Archived