Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

3,455 posts in this topic

Extraordinary game on The Chase today.  

The first bloke went for £6,000 on the head to head and got all of his questions correct.  The next two went for a lower total (one of them even went for a negative amount) only to answer all of their questions correctly too.  The last quizzer also went for a negative amount and came back despite getting some answers wrong.

You have to feel for the first bloke (he answered most of questions for the final chase at the end too),  he must be really seething as the team could have won 60 or 150k.  The young bloke have some confidence issues so I can understand him going for a lower total but I cannot understand two women who went for negative total especially the last one.   

Edited by The Blur

33 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Extraordinary game on The Chase today.  

Hide contents

The first bloke went for £6,000 on the head to head and got all of his questions correct.  The next two went for a lower total (one of them even went for a negative amount) only to answer all of their questions correctly too.  The last quizzer also went for a negative amount and came back despite getting some answers wrong.

You have to feel for the first bloke (he answered most of questions for the final chase at the end too),  he must be really seething as the team could have won 60 or 150k.  The young bloke have some confidence issues so I can understand him going for a lower total but I cannot understand two women who went for negative total especially the last one.   

The first bloke actually got 9k, the 2nd £300 and then the women took -3k between them. That Darragh guy knew his stuff 

I'm trying to get through Iron Fist, pretty dull especially when Daredevil and Luke Cage were so good

Watched all of The People vs OJ Simpson 

Great series 

5 hours ago, Wookie said:

I'm trying to get through Iron Fist, pretty dull especially when Daredevil and Luke Cage were so good

Finished it absolute shite very underwhelming ending too.