Collymore Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Conspiracy. What away to rest players without getting chastised if we lose...
MPH Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Conspiracy. What away to rest players without getting chastised if we lose... planned? no Taking advantage of little knocks? abso bloody lutely
bovril Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 I'd hope not, as it's fvcked us up tactically. Hopefully they were precautions though.
Richard Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Neither looked particularly in pain, most likley precautions with a huge game coming up on Sat
Suffolk exile Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Neither looked particularly in pain, most likley precautions with a huge game coming up on Sat This. But it seem odd.......
Aus Fox Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Yes of course because there would have been outrage if James had started ahead of king. Such a well thought out plan that he didn't put another centre back on the bench. 2 subs gone in the first half hour, great plan. This is very idiot
weller54 Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Nugent, Schlupp, Huth and King all unavailable for Saturday??..... Then were in big trouble..
shailen Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Plan to sub two off in the first 30 minutes or so. Do people actually think this? Clearly they both had picked up knocks
Collymore Posted 29 April 2015 Author Posted 29 April 2015 Yes of course because there would have been outrage if James had started ahead of king. Such a well thought out plan that he didn't put another centre back on the bench. 2 subs gone in the first half hour, great plan. This is very idiot I agree, your post is idiotic but chin up son.
Webbo Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 I wondered if the players themselves decided to save themselves for Saturday.
Guest seanfox778 Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Can't be true, don't believe it for a minute. Why waste two subs like that?
teblin Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Might not have been planned. But any slight knocks they would have had instructions to come off.
Rhysm Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Would have rathered cambiasso "pretend" to be injured if that is the case. Seems a bit far fetched to me.
Guest Bilo Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Planned? No. Precautionary ahead of more winnable battles? I fecking hope so.
blue army 1988 Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 What a silly question. If you Nigel didn't want those players on the pitch and to save them he wouldn't have played them
funkyrobot Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Looking at the way they went off, both are major doubts for the Newcastle match. King has been class but at least there's obvious replacements for him. Same can't be said for the big German. We defo need Huth, Morgan needs Huth!
sylofox Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Hmmmm so we throw this game and risk injuries to players we need. I think Nige is big enough to say I have rested certain players. They could have played 20 mins and been injured for real
Charl91 Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 were those subsititions planned? If you don't know the answer to that question, then you are an Ostrich. Your head must be in the sand. Is your head in the sand? Personally, I don't think you're flexible enough. I know I am.
Freeman's Wharfer Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 Pearson said in his interview one could have been envisaged so one of the two was carrying something before the match. Looking at the way both went off I'd say it was King.
Scotch Posted 29 April 2015 Posted 29 April 2015 I can only imagine how Nige would respond to that question! Are you an Ostrich!?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.