Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

The players Man U have bought (Schweinstiger, Depay, etc) cost the same amount as man city want to pay for Sterling. Amazing.

quite funny that united signed schweinstiger the same day that city got turned down by fabien delph lol

The players Man U have bought (Schweinstiger, Depay, etc) cost the same amount as man city want to pay for Sterling. Amazing.

I think these are two signings that Man Utd absolutely needed to push them onto a title challenge.

Both very good players in different ways.

They still need to sort out the centre back positions though. I ought to know, but what's the Ramos situation?

think schweinstiger is an unbelievable player. Always felt everyone knows how great a player he is but has lived in the shadow of xavi, pirlo, iniesta. A foreign player I really have wanted to see play in the premier league

Sterling has proved the character he is and he will throw a strip in a couple of years whether he is good or not.

If he's good he'll force a move to Madrid or something, if he's shit he will try and force a move away.

From an English point of view I hope he goes to a higher level.

sterling will be one of the best players in the world by 2020. 49 mill will look like a bargain in a few years i swear.

dumb to pay it when he has thrown a hissy fit though, should've just waited a few more weeks and liverpool would've had to take something less cos he clearly wasn't gonna play for them again. gonna be fun when he goes back to anfield. 

Archived