Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Spot on about Bolasie. Never really rated Gayle though mate to be fair. Palace need a finisher if they are to kick on at all.

He reminds me of Vardy a lot - very fast, good at winning peno's and knows where the goal is. If he can continue to work on his game I wouldn't be shocked to see him emulate Vardy.

As I type that, I've searched for some of his stats and it turns out he's up for sale haha. So maybe he's not that important to Palace after all :D

He reminds me of Vardy a lot - very fast, good at winning peno's and knows where the goal is. If he can continue to work on his game I wouldn't be shocked to see him emulate Vardy.

As I type that, I've searched for some of his stats and it turns out he's up for sale haha. So maybe he's not that important to Palace after all :D

yes Palace fans I've spoken to say they've been trying to sell him since the Summer - every time their smarmy chairman is interviewed in the media  he turns the conversation around to how it would take a massive offer to tempt them to sell (knowing they want to unload but are hoping someone will offer  silly money)

The fees that premiership clubs pay for average players is ridiculous.

Surely with a good scouting network you could find someone in the world who's better than Lewis Grabban for £8 million pounds.

I know we paid quite a bit for Kramraic and it's not really worked out for us, but you can understand why we did pay that much for him. There is nothing to suggest that Lewis Grabban is a £6 million pound man.

Apart from his bionic legs.

That's all this extra TV money is going to go on. Player fees, wages and agents. This will be the norm next year.

Let's hope we put it into scouting, training, academy ...

No-one's bitter. They've just been shown up for having very little about them in the transfer market, which actually surprises me if I'm honest. They could get so much better with that kind of money.

Why all the bournemouth hate?

Two of the players that you quote played well and then got long -term injuries - Gradel and Mings. Bournemouth can see that they have a chance of staying in the prem so are willing to gamble the money now to stay up and reap the financial benefits. If we were in the same position I'd hope that we would buy.

In reality I wish we'd buy a couple of players now to boost our outside chance of European football next season.

Palace are not as great as everyone makes them out to be.

Haven't had a decent striker since being back in the prem.

Yet halfway through the season they are up there with the big boys (and us).

If they are being overrated then you have to say that every team in the Prem is being overrated.

They're missing Bolasie at the minute. I imagine when Gayle and Bolasie are back their results will pick up. Much like when West Ham lost Payet, Sakho and Valencia.

You're wrong.... do you know why?

Because I had loads of Palace fans telling me Leicester are a two man team and that Palace are a PROPER team, not relying on just a couple of players. lol

You're wrong.... do you know why?

Because I had loads of Palace fans telling me Leicester are a two man team and that Palace are a PROPER team, not relying on just a couple of players. lol

In a way they're right - they're not reliant on a couple of players, they're reliant on just one

If Palace want rid at a time when they can't hit a barn door, that tells you all you need to know. Unless Pardew is mad?

Swansea remind me very much of Fulham when they went down a few seasons ago; sacking managers, players underperforming, fire sale of players in January.

I think they are going down.

Archived