Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Some great goals last night. Firminho, Giroud, Rooney, Gardner and of course Huth.

How Arsenal fans criticize Giroud is beyond me. I've always liked him and his goal to make it 2-3 last night was World Class. His record at Arsenal speaks for itself.

He has a tendancy to miss a lot of great chances, can be very lazy and spends a lot of time on the floor or moaning to officials. There's no doubt at times he can score some very good and crucial goals. They do not put him above the criticism for his other area of weakness though.

Some great goals last night. Firminho, Giroud, Rooney, Gardner and of course Huth.

How Arsenal fans criticize Giroud is beyond me. I've always liked him and his goal to make it 2-3 last night was World Class. His record at Arsenal speaks for itself.

Probably the best striker in the prem behind Aguero I have no idea why the Arsenal fans slate him all the time.

Is Rooney showing his class again, or is this a mirage?

when we sign him i might release my amartey an demarai gray mash up (tune of party in the usa by miley cyrus) as a charity single, would anyone be interesting in buying it?

I've already pre-ordered it

so we're gonna win the leeeeeague an the fa cup, if we keep winning away, playing long balls like yeah, pissing spurs off like yeah, then we gonna win the champs league, dem euro aways, you know its gonna be okkkkkkaaaayyyyyyy, yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh WITH AMARTEY AN DEMARAI GRAY 

is the chorus (its copyrighted to fu ck so don't copy and paste and claim as your own thanks)

probs gonna drop an album called amartey ft. @mtwg and @gen smuts has so much potential. man i wish i wasnt banned from the transfer thread for no reason this is the type of name we live for. 

c

Claudio Ranieri believes Leicester's title rivals are yet to take their challenge seriously.

The Foxes are second, behind leaders Arsenal on goal difference, having emerged as shock contenders for the Premier League crown.

Wednesday's 1-0 win at Tottenham further proved their credentials and they go to rock bottom Aston Villa on Saturday.

Leicester are three points ahead of Manchester City and seven clear of Spurs, but Ranieri feels their chances are still being dismissed.

"It's easy to say 'yes, Leicester can fight for the title' but of course I think they don't believe," said the 64-year-old, who has been nominated for December's Manager of the Month award.

"Everybody says 'sooner or later they will slow down.'

"They say Arsenal, Tottenham, United, City, Chelsea, who are used to fighting for the title, say 'Leicester are there, but can they arrive at the end and fight?'

"Nobody knows and we don't have the pedigree to say 'yes, Leicester is there' so far.

"But we want to have them say 'yes, now, Leicester are fighting for the top four.'

"I'm not happy or unhappy. I don't think about the other teams. I think only about Leicester. That is my focus."

Ranieri has played down Leicester's chances of the title in the past but said his squad are starting to believe they can stun the league.

Jamie Vardy -- who has fully recovered from a groin operation -- is the division's joint-top scorer while Riyad Mahrez has netted 14 times with the duo leading the Foxes' charge.

"I think slowly, slowly they believe they can do something special. It's not easy of course, but it is important to try. Sometimes you need a bit of luck," said the Italian.

"When we drew against United and City my players weren't happy. They were as if we had lost the match. That was fantastic because they wanted to win.

"Now it's fantastic and now our fans are dreaming. They must continue to dream and we must continue to work hard."

c

Claudio Ranieri believes Leicester's title rivals are yet to take their challenge seriously.

The Foxes are second, behind leaders Arsenal on goal difference, having emerged as shock contenders for the Premier League crown.

Wednesday's 1-0 win at Tottenham further proved their credentials and they go to rock bottom Aston Villa on Saturday.

Leicester are three points ahead of Manchester City and seven clear of Spurs, but Ranieri feels their chances are still being dismissed.

"It's easy to say 'yes, Leicester can fight for the title' but of course I think they don't believe," said the 64-year-old, who has been nominated for December's Manager of the Month award.

"Everybody says 'sooner or later they will slow down.'

"They say Arsenal, Tottenham, United, City, Chelsea, who are used to fighting for the title, say 'Leicester are there, but can they arrive at the end and fight?'

"Nobody knows and we don't have the pedigree to say 'yes, Leicester is there' so far.

"But we want to have them say 'yes, now, Leicester are fighting for the top four.'

"I'm not happy or unhappy. I don't think about the other teams. I think only about Leicester. That is my focus."

Ranieri has played down Leicester's chances of the title in the past but said his squad are starting to believe they can stun the league.

Jamie Vardy -- who has fully recovered from a groin operation -- is the division's joint-top scorer while Riyad Mahrez has netted 14 times with the duo leading the Foxes' charge.

"I think slowly, slowly they believe they can do something special. It's not easy of course, but it is important to try. Sometimes you need a bit of luck," said the Italian.

"When we drew against United and City my players weren't happy. They were as if we had lost the match. That was fantastic because they wanted to win.

"Now it's fantastic and now our fans are dreaming. They must continue to dream and we must continue to work hard."

This is key for me, as a  fan I was over the moon with points against City and United but the players weren't. They want to win every game and not settle for anything less.

Watford's Quique Sanchez Flores and Odion Ighalo have been named Premier League manager and player of the month for December.

Watford's Quique Sanchez Flores and Odion Ighalo have been named Premier League manager and player of the month for December.

Bit of an odd one, we won the same amount of points but I'd say our games were more difficult. In fact it was meant to be "the end of Leicester"

Watford 2 - Norwich 0

Sunderland 0 - Watford 1

Watford 3 - Liverpool 0

Chelsea 2 - Watford 2

Watford 1 - Spurs 2

Swansea 0 - Leicester 3

Leicester 2 - Chelsea 1

Everton 2 - Leicester 3

Liverpool 1 - Leicester 0

Leicester 0 - Man City 0

I've not got a problem with Watford getting some credit. They've had a fantastic season considering what was said about them in pre-season. Clever managed with a lot of very good players. Genuinely think Ighalo is one of the best forwards in the division.

Archived