Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I think Villa had a decent chance of winning the game tonight.

Theyd have wanted to have proved a point after the shambles at Wycombe, the behaviour of the players in wanting to prove a point to the fans, and that one or two players are playing for their futures.

They werent just going to lose every game 3-0 until the end of the season.

That said, they are the worst team in the division and we should be going there to take all 3 points.

Was at the Villa game with a couple villa supporting mates tonight. God it was grim, we really are so lucky to support our club. Absolutely miles ahead of them in a fair few ways.

Villa pretty much dominated but only because Palace were complete fvcking dogshit, like truly dreadful. Villa were busy and Ayew looked decent, but they were still quite shit and were clueless in the final 3rd. Not that much to worry about this Saturday for me.

I'm glad Villa won and not just for stopping Palace getting 3pts.

They were pretty good against us when we beat them 3-2 and now they have won their last game it should eradicate any complacency we may have shown.

All games are tough in the PL and I could accept losing against Tottenham but failure to beat Villa will be a sickner.

Was at the Villa game with a couple villa supporting mates tonight. God it was grim, we really are so lucky to support our club. Absolutely miles ahead of them in a fair few ways.

Villa pretty much dominated but only because Palace were complete fvcking dogshit, like truly dreadful. Villa were busy and Ayew looked decent, but they were still quite shit and were clueless in the final 3rd. Not that much to worry about this Saturday for me.

..kiss of death

I agree with this. Wickham is not really and never has been a top drawer striker.

They're missing Bolasie at the minute. I imagine when Gayle and Bolasie are back their results will pick up. Much like when West Ham lost Payet, Sakho and Valencia.

They're missing Bolasie at the minute. I imagine when Gayle and Bolasie are back their results will pick up. Much like when West Ham lost Payet, Sakho and Valencia.

Spot on about Bolasie. Never really rated Gayle though mate to be fair. Palace need a finisher if they are to kick on at all.

Archived