Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

If we don't win the league I hope Arsenal do and not Man City

I'd prefer city purely for the fact that they have decent fans.

They always seem to have praise for Leicester. Whenever they come down here they drink in the pubs in Aylestone without any trouble & always have a good laugh.

Whoever's commentating on the Swansea Sunderland game, how can Van Arnholt's shot have been going in before the deflection when it hit the inside of the post? lol Without the deflection it was on only going to go wide!

I'd prefer city purely for the fact that they have decent fans.

They always seem to have praise for Leicester. Whenever they come down here they drink in the pubs in Aylestone without any trouble & always have a good laugh.

This. Whenever I go to have a look on their forums they are always positive about us

Louis Van Gaal called a journalist "fat" last night.

Wonder when we'll see the same public outcry that we saw the day after ostrichgate.

Was it anything like this?

LGV I think you must have either your head in the clouds, or been away on holiday, or reporting on a different team, because if you don’t know the answer to that question . . your question is absolutely unbelievable, the fact you do not understand where I am coming from. If you don’t know the answer to that question then I think you're fat. You must be fat. Are you fat? Are you too fat to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be yes.

The table's looking interesting now. The top three teams are that bit better than the rest. The next group are falling away a bit and the bottom of the table is bunching up. It looks difficult to say who's going down now.

We have such a poor standard of refereeing at the moment, the ref at the swansea game is one of the new ones.

That's the reason why none of the shite ones which have been in the the 'elite group' for years aren't being demoted, there isn't anyone to replace them with that is of high enough quality. 

They're all pretty much of a much apart from Oliver who I think is one of the best refs this country has had for years, it seems however the FA doesn't rate him that highly though as he isn't getting picked up for high profile games or being sent to major tournaments. 

I blame the FA ref bigwigs, they're obviously not training right. 

ps hope we are ready for roger east on saturday who deemed this not a penalty tonight

https://vine.co/v/iMQ9VgDTnKz

Hats off to big Sam he's done a bloody amazing job there I know it's s early but they just look like a completely different side.

Embarrassing to see how many empty seats there is at the Etihad.

Big Sam is doing what he does well yet again, he knows how to steady a sinking ship...

Archived