Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

We played Villa at the wrong time, they had just won for the first time since August and had a sliver of hope. Playing them now is a guarantee of 3 points.

Villa are a fvcking disgrace. They should be relegated two divisions down after this performance.

Don't be stupid.

They are just nowhere near the level of the top flight clubs. Doesn't mean they're not trying.

Missed a sitter earlier in the game and then blasted it straight at the keeper when he had two team mates waiting for a tap in. 

Every striker misses sitters. Every striker scores tap ins.

He's a top player, get over it.

This was on the BBC vidiprinter:

Joleon Lescott sums up the feelings of everyone connected with Villa right now by contorting his face in pain as he slices a clearance out to the left side of the pitch. He looks around at his team-mates, who look desperately around at each other in return.

Says it all hope they enjoy their trips to Burton, Walsall and Rotherham next season.

Gonna quote myself from the FA Cup thread because I don't think that was the best place to post it, plus I think it applies more to this thread (I though I was reply in this thread when I posted it).

I honestly believe this is a transitional period for the Premier League/Football at the top level in England.

The gap has become smaller, there is more competition and the 'smaller' clubs are becoming on a par/overtaking the 'top' clubs.

People think this is a strange season and it'll be back to usual next season, I can see it being even more surprising and exciting next year when you take into account the unrest and change of management at the 'top' clubs.

Palace, Watford, Everton, West Ham... Wonderful. 

Want Everton to do it or West Ham, a very well-run club.

Would be quite laughable if Palace or Watford win it, as it'll show the 'big teams don't take the competition seriously anymore'.

Want Everton to do it or West Ham, a very well-run club.

Would be quite laughable if Palace or Watford win it, as it'll show the 'big teams don't take the competition seriously anymore'.

Yeah I want Everton v West Ham final. Two well run, very historic, clubs.

easilee, on 13 Mar 2016 - 5:24 PM, said:easilee, on 13 Mar 2016 - 5:24 PM, said:

Don't be stupid.

They are just nowhere near the level of the top flight clubs. Doesn't mean they're not trying.

Are you watching the game? They're pathetic, inept, soulless - and lacking any desire to try and win the game.

Oh and Gestede just missed from 4 ft. Quality!

Archived