Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

The League announced rescheduled fixtures today that congest a few of our opponents fixtures in our favor:

West Ham will play Watford (Wed,20/4) 3 days after we play them.

Everton will play Sunderland (Wed,11/5) 4 days after our match. That's our only other Saturday fixture let. Everton also has a fixture to be rescheduled with Palace. Let's hope it's a few days before our fixture.

Chelsea will play Liverpool (Wed,11/5) 4 days before our match.

And against us Spurs will now have WBA who play Arsenal 4 days before.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/mar/150316-fixture-amendments-announced.html

Just read a rumour that Arsenal might replace Wenger with Pellegrini lol lol

Long term thinking there! Pellegrini always looks like he's ready to drop when I see him

Part of me would love to see Jose replace Arsene .. Just a final kick in the balls

what is the point in people like kompany, sturridge, wilshere etc.

i would put my house on the fact that if big wes, drinkwater and vardy got "injured" like these pussies they'd just carry on. when did footballers start being so pathetic?! there is no way someone can get seriously injured so often. just get up and get on with it. big wes has played every minute of every game for about 15 years without a summer break and gets battered every week. vardy played and broke the record and is going to win the golden boot with a series of hamstring injuries and a completely shattered wrist. 

either get on with it or retire and start doing something less physical. 

Love it.

what is the point in people like kompany, sturridge, wilshere etc.

i would put my house on the fact that if big wes, drinkwater and vardy got "injured" like these pussies they'd just carry on. when did footballers start being so pathetic?! there is no way someone can get seriously injured so often. just get up and get on with it. big wes has played every minute of every game for about 15 years without a summer break and gets battered every week. vardy played and broke the record and is going to win the golden boot with a series of hamstring injuries and a completely shattered wrist.

either get on with it or retire and start doing something less physical.

lol

The League announced rescheduled fixtures today that congest a few of our opponents fixtures in our favor:

West Ham will play Watford (Wed,20/4) 3 days after we play them.

Everton will play Sunderland (Wed,11/5) 4 days after our match. That's our only other Saturday fixture let. Everton also has a fixture to be rescheduled with Palace. Let's hope it's a few days before our fixture.

Chelsea will play Liverpool (Wed,11/5) 4 days before our match.

And against us Spurs will now have WBA who play Arsenal 4 days before.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/mar/150316-fixture-amendments-announced.html

How does West Ham and Everton playing those fixtures after us benefit us? :dunno:

How does West Ham and Everton playing those fixtures after us benefit us? :dunno:

I thought the same thing, but (stretching quite a bit here) I'm hoping they'll rest key players against the mighty soon-to-be-fvcking-champions Leicester, so they can concentrate on the 2nd game they're more likely to win.

Yeah I don't believe it either.

Sports page of Mercury today ...     Article entitled  "City need just one more win to clinch the title" ........   What!!!   come on there's optimism and there's optimism ffs !!!

Turns out its Leicester City women and the Midlands division One crown ....     (but wish they had made it clearer before I choked on my toast).

Well done ladies!      :scarf:

No effect on us. Potential for opponents to rest a key player leading into an easier game on short rest. It's a net positive situation.

Im sorry but that really is clutching at straws. A cup final then perhaps but not for another league game.

Im sorry but that really is clutching at straws. A cup final then perhaps but not for another league game.

It is an extra distraction knowing they have to negotiate 3 games in 7 days and manage fitness and niggles as we come to the end of the season.

Everton will be on the beach by the time they play us, so it's not really an issue.

West Ham playing Watford after us means that they could have the FA Cup replay with United mid week before us (or the week before). That depends on United going out to Liverpool. If United go through in the Europa League then I don't know when they will squeeze in the replay.

cant be arsed to read it but wasnt he elligible for the survival bonus unless he stayed on to manage the team up to a certain date?

did he plan on leaving them in the shit and asked for his bonus early?

can understand palace wanting the money back, they can buy one of kantes boots with that.

From that, I can't read what exactly went wrong? He managed to keep them up and left during the following season. Why shouldn't he be entitled to the bonus?

From that, I can't read what exactly went wrong? He managed to keep them up and left during the following season. Why shouldn't he be entitled to the bonus?

The bonus was due to be paid at the end of August. He insisted the timing was brought forward and then left between receiving his bonus and the end of August.

Where I work (and it's the same in a lot of places), bonuses are paid a couple of months after the year-end to allow the accounts to get audited etc. If you leave between the year end and your bonus getting paid, tough titties.

It seems disingenuous in the extreme for Pulis to have demanded early payment and then left before it was due to be paid. I'm not surprised at all that he lost.

Fresh from the pub ...     our team has some superfit players with batteries beyond duracell ultra ...   but who would win a half marathon ...     DD covers the pitch every game ...   JV never stops running and closing down ....   Shinji has the thighs of a prop forward ....     Albrighton is tireless ....     and then there's Kante ....    who would win ???

Archived