Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I think we should try and sign Nathan Ake from Chelsea on a permanent, we're going to need two young centre backs to replace Huth and Wes soon enough and he looks quality.

Slow down. This is the same Ake that was a potential CM replacement for Cambiasso last summer that ended up going to Watford and playing left back. He only has played one game at CB as an injury replacement. He's versatile, he has the English premium, but it's simply ridiculous to think of him as a potential replacement for one of our two big no nonsense rocks that we play at CB.

Slow down. This is the same Ake that was a potential CM replacement for Cambiasso last summer that ended up going to Watford and playing left back. He only has played one game at CB as an injury replacement. He's versatile, he has the English premium, but it's simply ridiculous to think of him as a potential replacement for one of our two big no nonsense rocks that we play at CB.

He isn't English, he's Dutch or do you mean the premium for buying from and English club??

He looks a very good player and was a Centre Half through his time in Chelsea Youth to be fair.

He's been one of Watfords best players this season.

Winning the league is now a must

That's a strange reaction to beating the worst team in the league, at least when Arsenal thought they'd won the league it was because they'd just beaten the best team in it. lol

He isn't English, he's Dutch or do you mean the premium for buying from and English club??

Neither. He's Dutch but counts as a homegrown player because he spent 3+ years with an English team before he turned 21. He signed to Chelsea when he was 15.

Of Spurs' remaining 8 fixtures we've played 6 of the equivalent fixtures ourselves, mustering just 7 points.

Of our remaining 8 fixtures, Spurs have played 6 of the equivalent fixtures themselves, getting 13 points.

That's a strange reaction to beating the worst team in the league, at least when Arsenal thought they'd won the league it was because they'd just beaten the best team in it. lol

IF Spurs don't win the league and we do, that video of the Spurs fans celebrating will need to be posted repeatedly on the Spurs forum, I reckon. 

Just read a rumour that Arsenal might replace Wenger with Pellegrini lol lol

Long term thinking there! Pellegrini always looks like he's ready to drop when I see him

Would  be an odd one if they did, Wenger has a job for life there no established managed will want to come in with Wenger still pulling the strings in the boardroom, what they should be doing is grooming his successor (strongly suspected by Arsenal fans to be Henry currently coaching U19s). AW's contract runs out end of next season, whether they would go for an LVG and Giggs type set-up I don't know, but something needs to change at Arsenal either Wenger or his philosophy.

Good news for us in some ways but I am absolutely gutted for Kompany there.

Likewise. Certainly good for us as their defence is nothing special without him. But his face said everything. It's like he'd reached the end of his tether when he felt his injury again.

What a bunch of idiots. If we don't win it I really hope it isn't tottingham. Dreadful fans, club and dire thunderbirds are go strip. 

Of Spurs' remaining 8 fixtures we've played 6 of the equivalent fixtures ourselves, mustering just 7 points.

Of our remaining 8 fixtures, Spurs have played 6 of the equivalent fixtures themselves, getting 13 points.

I'm trying to parse this.

Do you mean, we took 7 points from the teams Spurs have got to play in the run in? Or...?

what is the point in people like kompany, sturridge, wilshere etc.

i would put my house on the fact that if big wes, drinkwater and vardy got "injured" like these pussies they'd just carry on. when did footballers start being so pathetic?! there is no way someone can get seriously injured so often. just get up and get on with it. big wes has played every minute of every game for about 15 years without a summer break and gets battered every week. vardy played and broke the record and is going to win the golden boot with a series of hamstring injuries and a completely shattered wrist. 

either get on with it or retire and start doing something less physical. 

i would put my house on the fact that if big wes, drinkwater and vardy got "injured" like these pussies they'd just carry on. when did footballers start being so pathetic?! there is no way someone can get seriously injured so often. just get up and get on with it. big wes has played every minute of every game for about 15 years without a summer break and gets battered every week. vardy played and broke the record and is going to win the golden boot with a series of hamstring injuries and a completely shattered wrist. 

I read that Ashley Williams has played about 99.98% of the possible amount of time you can play since 2008

They don't dope though, unlike our players*

*According to Arsenal fans/People who are trying to find excuses against us.

They don't dope though, unlike our players*

*According to Arsenal fans/People who are trying to find excuses against us.

they should start then, then they might actually be able to play a footy match or two every now and then 

Archived