Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Eddie Howe's quite simply naive. He has one approach and no 'plan b'.

Lucky against us, I hope they get relegated next year

If they win today they'd be 10th. Bournemouth. I don't think that's "lucky",

If only Bournemouth had been this generous to us.

Tell me about it. That's what I can't help feeling might make things very close in the end. Most of the big clubs have crushed the likes of Bournemouth and Villa, yet we threw away 6 points from those 4 games!!

Tell me about it. That's what I can't help feeling might make things very close in the end. Most of the big clubs have crushed the likes of Bournemouth and Villa, yet we threw away 6 points from those 4 games!!

yeah but we won at West Ham... and Spurs :D

It was always a hope Bournemouth take something than expected.

I'm annoyed that the game seemed over before it hardly begun but I'll be extremely pissed off if Spurs win at Anfield in their next game.

Anyway it's been our weekend whatever the score at White Hart Lane. Their point expectation is higher at home to Bournemouth than ours was away at Palace.

yeah but we won at West Ham... and Spurs :D

Of which I'm grateful, and they were great victories because of the level of opposition. I'm being a little spoilt I admit, but it's frustrating that the games we should have banked maximum points from yielded only half marks.

Of which I'm grateful, and they were great victories because of the level of opposition. I'm being a little spoilt I admit, but it's frustrating that the games we should have banked maximum points from yielded only half marks.

We still have more points than anyone else and every team can look back at games and think they should have had more.

For every two points dropped to an Aston Villa, Bournemouth, etc there is a two point gain when we had an undeserved win against Norwich, Tottenham, etc.

Archived