sylofox Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 I'd like one of the big boys. They can be slow starters and the new boys will be full of confidence. Be happy with last seasons start again said all along we would pick up points. Just for that reason.
Strokes Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 would love Watford at home. I'm not going to make a prediction, I don't want a telling off from Harry again.
lgfualol Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 Someone at home for starters. Most likely get Crystal Palace away or something.
Unabomber Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 I know who it is but of course I've been sworn to secrecy, it begins with S though
Soar Fox Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 What date is the first fixture? Don't mind who we get but I really don't want it to be moved to the Monday night.
MooseBreath Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 Crystal Palace H Swansea A Arsenal A West Ham H Man City H
tom27111 Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 The newly promoted clubs tend to play the big boys pretty early on, Sky stick them on TV to boost subscriptions in the new clubs towns. Not always true, but more often than not. I can't see us playing a newly promoted club on the opening day, I'd guess at someone like Stoke or Palace.
nnfox Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 Given how we finished this season my preference would be QPR at home but I can't see it happening somehow... I don't really mind who we play. I would prefer a home game though. Fair to say it will be a must win though.
Benguin Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 QPR (H) Burnley (H) or Hull (H) .... Oh WAIT I'd like it to be Tottenham at home to guarantee us a 3 point opening weekend. 2nd choice would be Sunderland
MC Prussian Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 Bournemouth (A) Watford (H) Sunderland (H) Just to get that out of the way.
4everfox Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 Want - Bournmeouth away Don't want - Chelsea away Why would you want that?
nnfox Posted 25 May 2015 Posted 25 May 2015 Defo want Bournemouth away in August rather than November
eunmac Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Any team that gets us a midday kickoff so I don't have to get up at 3am in Sydney.
iancognito Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Most want - Newcastle home, someone from the escape so that beating them is a recent memory, psychology etc Least want - Palace away, horrible to get to, loud home support and Pardew's made them a decent outfit As someone else said though, it's likely to be away as we got a home last time round
Isle of Wight Fox 86 Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 I would like to have Bournemouth and Southampton away in the winter as there will be more chance of me actually getting a ticket - a mid-week game would be even better haha
Xen Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Stoke/Swansea away would be my prediction - not sure who I want though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.