Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the zorro

Women's World Cup 2015

Never understood that argument as Serena Williams is more or less a bloke so im sure she could deal with quite a few of the men.

She wouldn't.

She openly admits if she played the men's world 250 she wouldn't win a game. 

Finnaly able to see what my Mrs sees when she watches football.

She usually sits there moaning about how boring it is and the when her mates are around talks about who the fittest players are.

I used to criticise but now I understand....

That Katie Chapman is a rough looking bitch.

Sort of bird you'd have seen pissed up having a scrap in a kebab shop after a night in Zanzibar, before she takes a couple of lads with celtic tattoos home to spitroast her.

_82615006_471233940.jpg

Aren't England bloody awful though? No ball control, no passing, and as for Williams in midfield - makes Junior Lewis look like fookin Maradonna. Just hoof it forward and hope something happens. Now I know what its like for Cov fans. And I'm a fan of the womens team. Manager hasnt a clue either, bring back Hope Powell.

We look terrible here. Very similar to the men's side in that technically we don't have the skill or patience of the other nations. Williams terrible distribution in the centre of the park and defensively poor.

Kirby looks good but needs to play the simple pass. Set pieces look good though so that could be our only chance.

Mark Sampson is a negative fvcker, sets up so defensive.

Why leave Duggan isolated for so long, did it with Aluko in the first game & because of that they lost. Midfield can't pass for that shit, what does Jade Moore actually offer?

Now make that 1-0 lol

Archived