Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Terrorist Attacks

Yes would probably enjoy that. Although it depends how many people would overhear! I don't mind a small audience thinking I'm a bit mental, but a whole pub could get too much.

Generally though I don't talk, think, nor read about this stuff any more. It used to be a bit of a hobby but I only mention it when somebody has a dig or if I'm making a joke nowadays.

So you don't want to meet up? I'm so surprised

So you don't want to meet up? I'm so surprised

lol wtf are some of you people on? It sounds as though you're saying I'd be nervous or something. I'd meet up no problem like I said. And here was me thinking it was a friendly genuine offer!

You'll be lucky to see me in Leicester at a home match before January though. Not had a season ticket since League One and have hardly been near for over a year.

Tbh there's nothing you could say to convince me we went to the moon anyway. I've heard it all before and have seen the more convincing counter evidence. NASA are full of shit and that's about all there is to it.

lol wtf are some of you people on? It sounds as though you're saying I'd be nervous or something. I'd meet up no problem like I said. And here was me thinking it was a friendly genuine offer!

You'll be lucky to see me in Leicester at a home match before January though. Not had a season ticket since League One and have hardly been near for over a year.

Tbh there's nothing you could say to convince me we went to the moon anyway. I've heard it all before and have seen the more convincing counter evidence. NASA are full of shit and that's about all there is to it.

You've seen more convincing counter evidence than moon rocks, a laser reflector, photos from a recent Japanese probe etc?

If this evidence includes a leaf blower and a pile of sand then we're in trouble.

• Like 1

http://www.rt.com/uk/313252-jihadi-john-british-terror/

Islamic State executioner Mohammed Emwazi, previously known by the moniker Jihadi John, has appeared in a video in which he vows to return to the UK and commit acts of terror.

Appearing without his trademark balaclava for the first time, the 17 seconds of footage obtained by the Mail on Sunday show the 27-year-old promising he will “carry on cutting heads” and says he will return to Britain with the extremist group’s leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The footage, believed to have been shot on a mobile phone, is the first glimpse of Emwazi since he was unmasked in February. The last time he was caught on camera was during Islamic State’s (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) execution of Japanese hostage Keji Goto.

The executioner, originally from London, has played a part in the killing of two British hostages in Syria, as well as at least five other captives.

The video was accessed by fighters in the Free Syrian Army, who sent it to colleagues in Bulgaria.

It shows Emwazi standing next to a vehicle, turning to face the camera, before looking out to the desert again.
There is no accompanying sound for the clip, but sources from the Mail on Sunday claim the extremist says he will return to the UK.

“I am Mohammed Emwazi. I will soon go back to Britain with the Khalifa [the head of Islamic State],” he says, adding he will continue to “cut heads off.”

orted to have fled IS over fears his unmasking would compromise his effectiveness and concerns he was being tracked by British and US Special Forces.

A £6-million reward for the executioner has been issued by the US military.

Emwazi rose to prominence in the summer of 2014 when he was filmed taking part in the execution of American journalist James Foley.

He subsequently appeared at the murders of Stephen Sotloff, an American, and the two British victims David Haines and Alan Henning.

He also took part in the execution of American aid worker Peter Kassig and the two Japanese hostages Haruna Yukawa and Keji Goto.

Emwazi was also reportedly present when 17 Syrian soldiers were murdered.

http://www.rt.com/uk/313252-jihadi-john-british-terror/

Islamic State executioner Mohammed Emwazi, previously known by the moniker Jihadi John, has appeared in a video in which he vows to return to the UK and commit acts of terror.

Appearing without his trademark balaclava for the first time, the 17 seconds of footage obtained by the Mail on Sunday show the 27-year-old promising he will “carry on cutting heads” and says he will return to Britain with the extremist group’s leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The footage, believed to have been shot on a mobile phone, is the first glimpse of Emwazi since he was unmasked in February. The last time he was caught on camera was during Islamic State’s (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) execution of Japanese hostage Keji Goto.

The executioner, originally from London, has played a part in the killing of two British hostages in Syria, as well as at least five other captives.

The video was accessed by fighters in the Free Syrian Army, who sent it to colleagues in Bulgaria.

It shows Emwazi standing next to a vehicle, turning to face the camera, before looking out to the desert again.

There is no accompanying sound for the clip, but sources from the Mail on Sunday claim the extremist says he will return to the UK.

“I am Mohammed Emwazi. I will soon go back to Britain with the Khalifa [the head of Islamic State],” he says, adding he will continue to “cut heads off.”

orted to have fled IS over fears his unmasking would compromise his effectiveness and concerns he was being tracked by British and US Special Forces.

A £6-million reward for the executioner has been issued by the US military.

Emwazi rose to prominence in the summer of 2014 when he was filmed taking part in the execution of American journalist James Foley.

He subsequently appeared at the murders of Stephen Sotloff, an American, and the two British victims David Haines and Alan Henning.

He also took part in the execution of American aid worker Peter Kassig and the two Japanese hostages Haruna Yukawa and Keji Goto.

Emwazi was also reportedly present when 17 Syrian soldiers were murdered.

He'd better watch it, in some areas of London people are more tooled up than in Syria. Might not be him doing the cutting!

Two reasons I won't be clicking on that:

1. More Isis torture killing shit.

2. Clicking tacitly validates the most outrageous excuse for a news website.

I can't decide which is worse.

I really do dispise isis. I really think if I didn't have a wife and kids. I would happily fly an empty jet full of fuel into the middle of there God forsaken Hell hole and hope I took a few with me.

They really are a blot on this earth.

I'm not religious in anyway but the fact they have blown up a world heritage site along with all the other shit they have caused is just low. They need stopping now.

Edited by Bayfox

Glad we're not sending tonnes of soldiers there, like Mr. Blair would've done.

Seems that they're very organised, and more effective than Al Qaeda.

Will take 10/15 years to destroy them.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Glad we're not sending tonnes of soldiers there, like Mr. Blair would've done.

Seems that they're very organised, and more effective than Al Qaeda.

Will take 10/15 years to destroy them.

Not sure they are that organised. But they are brave in the worst sense of the word and my worry is we don't have 10 years to destroy them. If they carry on with us doing nothing they will be over turkey or Italys doorstep some time soon.

Southern Italy for example isn't a whole way away from Libya and doesn't have the protection to keep them out without major European or nato backing and as yet that doesn't seem to top the agenda.

I really do dispise isis. I really think if I didn't have a wife and kids. I would happily fly an empty jet full of fuel into the middle of there God forsaken Hell hole and hope I took a few with me.

They really are a blot on this earth.

I'm not religious in anyway but the fact they have blown up a world heritage site along with all the other shit they have caused is just low. They need stopping now.

saw something In the paper where they had caught some " spies" suspended them from bars with their hands shackled to their feet and then had a trail of petrol.You can guess the rest.They are just Fooking sick.

saw something In the paper where they had caught some " spies" suspended them from bars with their hands shackled to their feet and then had a trail of petrol.You can guess the rest.They are just Fooking sick.

Yeah seen that last night. Having watched that poor man burn to death in a cage I decided against seeing to much this time round.

They really are vile.

Don't get how they believe drink, sunbathing etc are wrong.

But murder, rape, torture etc are OK.

Messed up world we live in. Really hope they never make our doorstep, hate the thought of my kids living in that sort of world/fear.

Not sure they are that organised. But they are brave in the worst sense of the word and my worry is we don't have 10 years to destroy them. If they carry on with us doing nothing they will be over turkey or Italys doorstep some time soon.

Southern Italy for example isn't a whole way away from Libya and doesn't have the protection to keep them out without major European or nato backing and as yet that doesn't seem to top the agenda.

I think we can safely say if IS actually invaded anywhere in NATO they would be seriously ****ed over.

I think we can safely say if IS actually invaded anywhere in NATO they would be seriously ****ed over.

doubt they'd try but  agree that would be the end for them. The west forced Assad to surrender his chemical weapons which he would have undoubtedly deployed against them I am pretty sure that if it came to the crunch NATO would use whatever they could get their hands on

doubt they'd try but agree that would be the end for them. The west forced Assad to surrender his chemical weapons which he would have undoubtedly deployed against them I am pretty sure that if it came to the crunch NATO would use whatever they could get their hands on

They wouldn't even need special weaponry, they would get curb stomped conventionally too if NATO had a mind to do it. Their man power is laughable, the weaponry they have compared to some of the stuff the U.S. has even more so.

Right now, they're a useful bogeyman and for the most part they're keeping their filth away from the people who "really matter" (with a few notable exceptions to stoke up the fear and hate), so no decisive action will be taken.

They wouldn't even need special weaponry, they would get curb stomped conventionally too if NATO had a mind to do it. Their man power is laughable, the weaponry they have compared to some of the stuff the U.S. has even more so.

Right now, they're a useful bogeyman and for the most part they're keeping their filth away from the people who "really matter" (with a few notable exceptions to stoke up the fear and hate), so no decisive action will be taken.

So would you be favour of boots on the ground or against?

So would you be favour of boots on the ground or against?

That's actually a damn good question Webbo. Neither option is really palatable, is it? We either fvck up another corner of the world and get hailed as the Great Satan by even more folk or we turn the other cheek while these death worshipping fascist warlords have their way with innocent people day after day.

The only solution I can think of is to support the Arab League and get them to deal with the problem as best they can. Hell, Saudi Arabia has a lot of fancy hardware and the Iranians seem keen to take on Isis too, not to mention the Kurds. But all of those sides have such enmity towards each other I'm not sure that would work either. Too much historical hatred. You just have to look at the support Isis gets from wealthy backers in Saudi Arabia to see that.

But, the way I can see it, that's the best of some really shit choices.

Personally I think the drones are working quite well.From what I have read in the media the intelligence gathered is enabling them to pinpoint the hierarchy and has been successful over the last few months,I haven't got any statistics on innocent victims from drone attacks but seems the safest wat to do it