Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Neil Lennon 2/1 - done alright considering how bad Bolton were when he got there

Steve Cotterill 4/1 - jumping off a building if it happens

Sam Allardyce 5/1 - would begrudgingly accept, wouldnt come to games much anymore

Esteban Cambiasso 6/1 - pipe dream

David Moyes 10/1 - would take him

Guus Hiddink 10/1 - absolute doggo these days

Roberto Di Matteo 12/1 - players hate him

Martin O'Neill 12/1 - no, would tarnish his legacy and has been muck for years

Harry Redknapp 12/1 - absolute shite

Sean Dyche 14/1 - doggo

Jurgen Klopp 16/1 - would die of orgasm so ironically wouldnt see a single day of his tenure

Michael Laudrup 16/1 - complete dog muck

Bring on Burton Away in League One.

Neil Lennon 2/1 - done alright considering how bad Bolton were when he got there

Steve Cotterill 4/1 - jumping off a building if it happens

Sam Allardyce 5/1 - would begrudgingly accept, wouldnt come to games much anymore

Esteban Cambiasso 6/1 - pipe dream

David Moyes 10/1 - would take him

Guus Hiddink 10/1 - absolute doggo these days

Roberto Di Matteo 12/1 - players hate him

Martin O'Neill 12/1 - no, would tarnish his legacy and has been muck for years

Harry Redknapp 12/1 - absolute shite

Sean Dyche 14/1 - doggo

Jurgen Klopp 16/1 - would die of orgasm so ironically wouldnt see a single day of his tenure

Michael Laudrup 16/1 - complete dog muck

Bring on Burton Away in League One.

Laudrup dog muck????? did quality at Swansea just fell out with owners

Klopp 1st choice, we are ready made for what he wants, team outside the top 4 to improve and just wants to be a coach....

Cambiasso 2nd choice, just for the fact he will play again and have Shakespeare as his right hand man.....

Moyes 3rd choice, steady manager, would keep us up and also bring the younger players through, not an exciting style of football though.....

All the rest can 'feck off and die'

Up the City....

Klopp will never come here surely? It'd be magical if he did mind. Same with Moyes why would he leave?

I honestly don't know who I want right now who I think is realistic. I personally wouldn't mind Mick Mccarthy. Underrated imo

The one thing that I'll miss and hope we find someone who will do the same is have a stringent process for recruiting players. Hearing the depths we went to scout and research players under Pearson was mind blowing really and that is the one thing I'll always respect Pearson and his team for. They never signed players for the sake of it bar the odd loan as a squad filler.

Owners now have their biggest decision to make, Pearson proved he was capable of keeping us up see they need to look to improve. The appointment will be a massive statement from them and they have wasted too much money on the club and infrastructure to screw this up you would hope. Some linked are unproven some look like a backward step so I hope they push the boat out.

The one thing that I'll miss and hope we find someone who will do the same is have a stringent process for recruiting players. Hearing the depths we went to scout and research players under Pearson was mind blowing really and that is the one thing I'll always respect Pearson and his team for. They never signed players for the sake of it bar the odd loan as a squad filler.

Very much agree with this, and is why, the more I think about it Moyes would be the best option. There was a good section in the "nowhere men" describing the incredibly detailed scouting at Everton that led to some great signings, Seamus Coleman for next to nothing for example.

He also adopts a lot of modern sports science techniques.

I know it is highly unlikely but if I had anything to do with it I'd be doing everything I could to persuade him.

Owners now have their biggest decision to make, Pearson proved he was capable of keeping us up see they need to look to improve. The appointment will be a massive statement from them and they have wasted too much money on the club and infrastructure to screw this up you would hope. Some linked are unproven some look like a backward step so I hope they push the boat out.

...you would hope.....

Patrick Viera for me...the guys a winner...France World Cup..Arsenal & Juventus/Inter serie A....the players would respect him...never gave less than 100 per cent,would demand the same from his players,,,has played under Wenger & Mouhrinio,must have learnt something...has by all accounts done well with the under 21s at Man City...was considered for the Newcastle job,so it looks like he is wanting to make the step up to manager...ok it would be a gamble but if Klopp/Allardyce/Moyes not interested,its one i would be willing to take...

Archived