Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Fvck it

Give the job to Betty the tea lady

no way Bob - she's alleged to make the best cup of tea outside India !! she is irreplaceable in that role!!! (sorry Indian tea is the best) and anyway she failed her level 1 coaching badges did our Bett!

i really want it to be someone cool. i don't even care if they're shit, there's literally nothing cool about this club no more. 

our kit is shite, cambiasso isn't balling anymore, knocky's left, pearson's trainers are gone. we've got kingy's facial expressions and that's about it. just give us a dapper manager. 

i really want it to be someone cool. i don't even care if they're shit, there's literally nothing cool about this club no more. 

our kit is shite, cambiasso isn't balling anymore, knocky's left, pearson's trainers are gone. we've got kingy's facial expressions and that's about it. just give us a dapper manager. 

What's Javier Zanetti up to now? Cool, sexy young foreigner and probably would get Cambiasso to stay.

Begging somebody locks you in a room with Wasylewski, Huth, and a screengrab of that quote. Though I admit our coolness factor has seen a scary decline of late.

An ostrich is 500-1 to be the next manager at Leicester City

10465340.jpg

An ostrich is 500-1 to be the next manager of Leicester City.

The large flightless bird, which has not been identified, has been quoted at the price by the bookmakers Paddy Power.

It is a jokey reference to the incident when former Foxes manager Nigel Pearson called a journalist an "ostrich".

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/ostrich-500-1-manager-Leicester-City/story-26871250-detail/story.html#ixzz3fSi5U3RS 

Got to be worth a quid !!!!  :scarf:   This is Leicester city !!    :sweating: 

It's a sad state of affairs that everyone seems to now be settling for a downgrade on Pearson. What the **** has happened? We had the man to take us forward already in place and the owners have well and truly ballsed it up without a plan in place to move forward.

I'm still raging about it and fully expect to be completely underwhelmed by the appointment. 

Archived