Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

i am hoping that the laudrupp odds shortening in places means something....god i hope so.

Yeah, hopefully that the bookies have got another wrong. Did a good job of nearly relegating Swansea. No thanks.

Journo tweeted that Thais are looking for a manager with PL experience....Would rule out half the bookies lists!

That rules out the ostritch then.

I'd be surprised if they went for Laudrup. He only plays one striker, surely, and if there's one thing we have got it's a load of strikers. And I'm not convinced by his record - it's very up and down. Di Matteo has produced a positive impact at clubs, but it tends to recede in the second season in charge. Both may well turn out to be great managers at the right club, but I'm far from convinced. In fact, Ranieri hardly seems a good fit - tactics wise - for our squad, either. I'd be interested in finding out a bit more on Montella and Gourvennec - struggled to find a good analysis of either on the net.

I personally think they will go for Glenn Hoddle.

1) He's a big name.

2) He's a media darling

3) He makes no secret of his love for the 3-5-2

4) He will happily work as a manager that only focuses on the "on field" work

5) He is actually a brilliant coach.

I personally think they will go for Glenn Hoddle.

1) He's a big name.

2) He's a media darling

3) He makes no secret of his love for the 3-5-2

4) He will happily work as a manager that only focuses on the "on field" work

5) He is actually a brilliant coach.

Is it too late to get Preki?......please not Hoddle!

I'd be surprised if they went for Laudrup. He only plays one striker, surely, and if there's one thing we have got it's a load of strikers. And I'm not convinced by his record - it's very up and down. Di Matteo has produced a positive impact at clubs, but it tends to recede in the second season in charge. Both may well turn out to be great managers at the right club, but I'm far from convinced. In fact, Ranieri hardly seems a good fit - tactics wise - for our squad, either. I'd be interested in finding out a bit more on Montella and Gourvennec - struggled to find a good analysis of either on the net.

I don't understand the hate for Laudrup? He's a good manager. He was being linked with Real Madrid when at Swansea. Won the league cup at Swansea and improved their team- he signed Bony for them! Ok he had a bad spell at the end but every manager has a bad spell at the bottom (we had a worse spell but the owners stuck with NP at the time) I was quite surprised when he was sacked at Swansea.

Archived