Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Martin O'Neill

O'neill with Shakesphere and Walsh is much better option than O'neill and Keane who seems to cause trouble wherever he goes and has very limited success! 

Ranieri with our current team would be better than O'neill/Keane combo IMO

Keane isn't even that bad really, he has played at the top level the majority of his career he says it how it is but must have tons of knowledge being in the Utd dressing room all those years around some world class players.

I actually like the bloke.

I for one definitely wouldn't want Roy f**king Keane anywhere near our club!!! He'll undo all the good team spirit and setup that Pearson has installed within hours. Hate the guy! No, just no!!!

Football Manager ratings

Man management ability -0

Tactical awareness - 0

Coaching ability - 0

Arrogant rating - 20

Disruptive - 20

I trust O'Neill's opinion on whether Roy Keane is a good assistant or not more than anyone on here.

Usually I'd agree with you on siding with O'Neill's judgement over Foxestalk members but in this case I think I'm going to have to make an exception. 

Been reading through this thread and others, either most are young and don't know the history of Leicester,

or the ones that do remember don't!

To write some utter bull about a manager they have never experienced Ever! Clueless

Archived