Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Football Manager 2016

Ive downloaded it and cant see any difference. Have i done it wrong and what is suppose to change.

Ditto, I downloaded  it and it's done nothing as far as I can tell.

Sick of loaning my young players out only for them to play in the club I'm loaning them out to under 21s league

You just have to be a bit more careful and judge whether the player will get into the team before you accept.

I've run in to a few issues with my game (that has been running perfectly fine since starting in Nov).

Just today that the problem started. The screen flickers when I move the mouse on any page and small dots appear across it. Took a couple of screenshots where it looked to be at its worst. 

Anyone else had this problem and if so, were you able to resolve it?

5WDTHC7.png

lfWnrhU.png

I've run in to a few issues with my game (that has been running perfectly fine since starting in Nov).

Just today that the problem started. The screen flickers when I move the mouse on any page and small dots appear across it. Took a couple of screenshots where it looked to be at its worst. 

Anyone else had this problem and if so, were you able to resolve it?

I see you're in 2039 - maybe your PC is struggling to cope with the processing required that far in and therefore your graphics are taking the brunt of it?

I see you're in 2039 - maybe your PC is struggling to cope with the processing required that far in and therefore your graphics are taking the brunt of it?

hmm i thought this. it comes and goes. After I posted that, it was fine for a few hours until I had to go out. Just come back and it happened as shown.

I've had that sort of problem before but it turned out to be the battery for my screen going rather than anything I was running  :dunno:

When I'm on other apps/programmes, there's no sign of it happening though?

Thanks for the replies anyway!

Next time it comes up open task manager and see what your cpu usage is like - that should show if the processor is the problem

this is task manager just now as I tried to load the game:

g1SRCkh.png

The issue is happening even before the 2039 save is loaded.

Tried deleting/uninstalling through Steam and when I opened Steam, there was the same issue - flickering and small tiny dots on the screen.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished 6th on 66 points, my highest finish to date on FM16. Arsenal finished 3rd on 68 - that's how tight it was. I somehow lost away at Hull last game of the season which fvcked me up. Conceded 37 in 38 which is very good though (considering I've constantly moaned about conceding too many on this thread) - played the entire season with a holding midfielder and I think that was the difference for me.

Karius (£7mill)

Moore -- Veltman (£4.3mill) -- Adarabiyo (Free) -- Chilwell

Paprocki (£7mill)

Redmond (£5mill) -- Drinkwater - Albrighton

Gnabry (250k)

Rey (£4mill)

Serge Gnabry and Nathan Redmond have been unbelievable players for me. Both have 15+ assists. Liam Moore has always been solid, surprisingly a load of top European clubs including Bayern and Juventus want him. Rey, a complete forward, is a regen from Argentina who I signed for £4mill and returned 17 goals in 30 games at only 22 years of age.

Won League 2, League 1 and The Championship back to back with Portsmouth. Was then given the England job.... it's safe to say although England is going well, my start to life in the Premier League has been nothing like the previous incredible three seasons :(

qmCEWcE.png

Having trouble starting a new save I like, so I have downloaded a data base that includes English teams down to level 24. my local team has a manager so going for an interview 3 miles down the road at Seaford Town

Where do people get all these extra downloads from? Like more divisions, club logos, faces, kits? Also what kind of laptop would be good to boss this? Memory, speed etc. because I'm looking at getting a new one and want to take all this into consideration.

Cheers

Where do people get all these extra downloads from? Like more divisions, club logos, faces, kits? Also what kind of laptop would be good to boss this? Memory, speed etc. because I'm looking at getting a new one and want to take all this into consideration.

Cheers

here are the leagues i added http://www.passion4fm.com/fm16-english-lower-leagues-level-23-database/

As far as laptop goes, plenty of ram, fast quad core processor and dedicated gpu if you want to run the 3d match engine

Having trouble starting a new save I like, so I have downloaded a data base that includes English teams down to level 24. my local team has a manager so going for an interview 3 miles down the road at Seaford Town

Just downloaded this .My coalville team are flying .

Archived