Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

I wouldn't hold anything against a guy if he wants to go to BL. I wouldn't want someone coming in on high wages, with his heart set somewhere else bigger. If he ended up at somewhere like Palace, Villa or Watford, then I would question it a lot more. But you cant give him grief over wanting a better chance to play against the elite on Europe.

The way we need to attract the 'better' players is to sell a vision and ambition and, if they want to join for that reason, then welcome.

The last thing I would want is our team spirit disturbed by an unsettled player.

24/05/15 - Never been prouder to be a Leicester fan.

30/06/15 - Pearson sacked.

01/08/15 - Never been more embarrassed to be a Leicester fan.

:pearson:

Last summer we were being turned down by players of a much, much lower calibre than the likes of Arunguiz. Were you less embarassed then? Does the fact that we're actually making serious efforts to buy world class players embarass you? Maybe you'd be less embarassed if we stuck to buying mediocre Championship players and accept our place as a small club that will never amount to anything..?

Last summer we were being turned down by players of a much, much lower calibre than the likes of Arunguiz. Were you less embarassed then? Does the fact that we're actually making serious efforts to buy world class players embarass you? Maybe you'd be less embarassed if we stuck to buying mediocre Championship players and accept our place as a small club that will never amount to anything..?

Who?

Cos I remember us snapping up the most successful Argentine of all time. I can't remember many players coming out in public saying they didn't want to go to Leicester on the other hand.

OM

even n'golo has signed for us ahead of them !

OM's bid for Kante was never accept though.

BS that theirs is for Aranguiz though, whatever happened to them saying that they wouldn't accept anything lower than our bid?

Archived