Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Someone not retarded summarise for me please. Sky think we've wrapped this and Inler up yet foxestalk is in meltdown.

All sky know is that we've had a fee accepted for both, they don't know that neither of them want to come here

Someone not retarded summarise for me please. Sky think we've wrapped this and Inler up yet foxestalk is in meltdown.

Sky's info is out of date

They have picked up (two days late) on the fact that we have agreed deals with the two clubs. Tbf to them, that usually means the deals will be completed. however, we are LCFC so the two players don't want to come so unless things change dramatically, these two deals are off.

Of course it's biased but it is based on fact. We do get bigger gates.

They play in the CL, that's why they're

More attractive, not bigger.

They're a bigger club than we are.

End of, please stop this embarrassing shit

lol  lol  lol  That is absolute gold, no bias eh? hahahaha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_attendances_of_European_football_clubs

last season we ranked 48th in the table of european attendences with a avg gate of 31,693 with a stadium capacity of 32.262 

leverkusen ranked 56 with 29,311 with a stadium capacity of 30,200 

the premier league is better than the bundesliga 

we pay better wages than the bundesliga on average 

also the premier league is the most watched league 

so its based on facts not just personal prefrence 

and as for the retard jokes grow up you ****ing morons i checked the stats before posting 

last season we ranked 48th in the table of european attendences with a avg gate of 31,693 with a stadium capacity of 32.262

and as for the retard jokes grow up you ****ing morons i checked the stats before posting

The word retard is banded around way too much, I find that word quite offensive to be honest

So because 2000 more people came to watch our first season back in the Prem we're now a bigger club than Bayer Levekusen, who consistently finish in the top 5 of their league and play Champions League football, yeah okay. 

He's admitted he'll be using Bayer as a stepping stone to England or Spain. 

By that time we'll be big and go in for him, hopefully offering half of what we have this season.

It's clear though that we didn't seek to see if he was remotely interested prior to making a bid...

Based on logic Sunderland are a more attractive proposal than

Chelsea

Werder Bremen

Roma

Juventus

Internazionale

A.C. Milan

The first statement isn't fact, it is personal preference.

The other two statements, well more fool the Premier League and more fool us, the Premier League and ourselves have made a rod for our own backs.

Although I don't find the word retard offensive, I won't call you it.

Instead, I will call an ostrich.

Attendances mean nothing tbh. Pop of Leicester is around 330k, and we get in 30k a week, so less than 10% of the city pop turn up for games, not accounting for the suburbs.

Leverkusen has a pop of around 160k, and they get in 29k a week, so about 18% just of the city, well supported in comparison to their location. For instance Bayer are just above Derby on that list, I think we would all agree choosing Bayer over Derby wouldn't be stupid - the face we're in the Premiership, can draw in massive viewing figures worldwide and offer a bigger salary, bigger overall package to Bayer is our pulling point. But so could QPR when they were in the Prem, so can Bournemouth, Norwich, WBA, Warford, etcetcetc,

We narrowly escaped relegation last season in the Premier League, all but retained our status as a PL club.

Bayer finished 4th in the Bundesliga qualifying for Champions League.

He's admitted he'll be using Bayer as a stepping stone to England or Spain.

By that time we'll be big and go in for him, hopefully offering half of what we have this season.

It's clear though that we didn't seek to see if he was remotely interested prior to making a bid...

If this is true, then it makes no sense! If he wants a stepping stone to move to a big English Club then surely playing well in the EPL would stand him in better stead. The premier league big guns would rather sign a player tried and tested in the premier league than a player tried and tested in Germany

.....so this is a definite no then?

Not quite.

Wants a move to a 'bigger' team in a Europe competition.

Holding out for said bigger team to match our bid then sign.

It's pretty similar to the Kante situation, just on a low scale. I'm sure he was set on moving to OM and not wanting to join us, he and his reps are smart enough not to publicly tarnish one of his options for when OM are unable, a bigger team, unable to match a bid, signing for your back up choice.

In this case, Kante has his back up choice and we'll all be excited to have him, Aranguiz' back up choice is now publicly pissed off at him.

I respect him if he holds out for BL on lower wages. Shows integrity.

However I have the feeling he will come crawling back to us by the end of next week.

I'm sure I hear BL had just signed a new midfielder- no idea if that's accurate.

It's cash vs CL really. We are 'bigger' financially but BL are 'bigger' in terms of playing in the most prestigious club tournament in the world.

Both the domestic fan size and the domestic leagues are comparable. The PL is globally more popular but let's not kid ourselves it's not the LCFC games that the overseas fans want to see it Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool etc.

Archived