Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Sounds right up himself!!.. Chilean Cvnt!..

We're not good enough for him but were for Cambiasso..

That little twat can fcuk off!!!..

Cambiasso did take absolutely ages to agree to sign remember. Maybe he was waiting for his own Bayer Leverkusen to come in but they never did and he ended up signing for us

He only doesn't want to come because he sees Bayer as a better option, if they weren't an option and we were the only ones on the table he'd have a different view. The Bayer offer is what makes him not want to come.

There is a difference between not wanting to go somewhere full stop, and not wanting to go because you see another option as better.

How do I get this into another analogy...

I like Chinese food and Indian food, if I have the choice I'd have an Indian though any day of the week. But if you put a Chinese down in front of me without the option of a curry I'd eat it quite happily.

Picking the Indian doesn't mean I don't like the Chinese, doesn't mean I wouldn't lap it up, love it and go back for seconds.

I'd mix the dishes and call it a chindian.

Who do some of you think we are? Completely disrespect a club like Leverkusen and slate Aranguiz for showing ambition rather than securing a dodgy move to a bottom half Premier League club.

This "if he doesn't want to come here **** him" attitude is hilarious. Like every players first choice is Leicester lol

Who are you a fan of?

It's us you shouldn't be disrespecting, screw Leverkusen.

Most people get that he wants to play in the champions league. But if he's that against joining us I don't want him either.

And he needs to respect his club, why should they sell him to a club who aren't paying enough money? Maybe we are in fact his only option, so his comments could be seen as unprofessional.

Let's have some self-respect. We have several players here who felt lucky to join us, some have been great. Albrighton, vardy, mahrez. They got good moves for their careers and were grateful. Maybe we're aiming to high but we don't need to get strung along either.

He only doesn't want to come because he sees Bayer as a better option, if they weren't an option and we were the only ones on the table he'd have a different view. The Bayer offer is what makes him not want to come.

There is a difference between not wanting to go somewhere full stop, and not wanting to go because you see another option as better.

I like Chinese food and Indian food, if I have the choice I'd have an Indian though any day of the week. But if you put a Chinese down in front of me without the option of a curry I'd eat it quite happily.

Picking the Indian doesn't mean I don't like the Chinese, doesn't mean I wouldn't lap it up, love it and go back for seconds.

Not really a good analogy because you are referencing 2 things you enjoy, how do we know that Leicester for him is viewed as a positive and maybe friends and family that watch the Premier League last year are aware we spent most of the season bottom so he basically views us as a club that is not beneficial to his career  

The analogy would then be 

I like Indian food but dont like dogshit , if I have the choice I'd have an Indian though any day of the week. But if you put a dogshit in front of me I wouldnt want it.

Picking the Indian means I don't like the dogshit,

Of course I do but you do realise we still do not have the cambiasso replacement as promised don't you?

Stop panicking.

The club should be applauded for trying to bring this quality of player in, not vilified.

When you go for players above your station it's not easy, it's a struggle.

You seem like you'd rather us do our business in a week and trump Norwich for Dorrans.

But would you keep going on about how much you had no interest in having Chinese, even if you knew it was possible that the Indian was closed?

No, because you'd be thinking a Chinese would still be decent.

This bloke doesn't think we're decent, he thinks we're mugs.

Who do some of you think we are? Completely disrespect a club like Leverkusen and slate Aranguiz for showing ambition rather than securing a dodgy move to a bottom half Premier League club.

This "if he doesn't want to come here **** him" attitude is hilarious. Like every players first choice is Leicester lol

Duck me BL are shite, there's about three good sides in the German leagues, their time has long gone! They crawl into Europe because they're slightly more average than those around them.

why do people keep making out leverkusen are massive they play in a smaller stadium with smaller gates than us in a league not as good as the prem 

id say without bias we are bigger than them :)

lol  lol  lol  That is absolute gold, no bias eh? hahahaha

Someone not retarded summarise for me please. Sky think we've wrapped this and Inler up yet foxestalk is in meltdown.

We might get him we might not, no one really knows and we're just arguing til he holds the shirt up

Someone not retarded summarise for me please. Sky think we've wrapped this and Inler up yet foxestalk is in meltdown.

The Internacional president has come out this afternoon saying 'no more business' and such, and that Aranguiz will be staying put - whether or not that's a bluff nobody knows. Aranguiz has been quoted in / on South American media as pleeing with the president of Internacional to let him go to Bayer and that he categorically doesn't want to come to us.

Re : Inler - it'd appear a fee of around £3 milly has been agreed between the clubs but the player is reluctant to move to us, has been included in the Napoli squad to face Nice in a friendly which Italian media are taking as an indicator that the deal is dead in the water.

Could all be people playing hard to get, personally think the Aranguiz business is dead now but the chance of a crack in the Premier League (and some decent wedge) for a 31 year old might be enough to lure Inler away.

why do people keep making out leverkusen are massive they play in a smaller stadium with smaller gates than us in a league not as good as the prem 

id say without bias we are bigger than them :)

Champions League and as for in a league not as good as the Prem, are you sure?

Personal opinion of course but for me the Premier League really isn't cracked up to be what it is - Obviously i'm glad we're there and want to be there, it's the best league in our country and it's one of the worlds best, as for the worlds best as every seems to believe i'm not sure, the Bundesliga is a quality league, certainly rivals the Premiership.

And then when all else fails brings up the stadium and 'we get a bigger crowd than you' out. :yawn:

Archived