Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Go to Neverkusen then and win sweet FA!!! I'll have you know that we won the league cup 3 times! We were Division 1 champions in 2009, We won the Championchip title in 2014 and we were top of the premiership for 2 weeks in 2000!!! And another thing , We have been rejected by much bigger stars you , Johan Cryuff and David Beckam for starters!

I like your fight Babs, always good to throw some rationality in amongst all the reactionaries, but he's never coming to us in a million years. lol

Probably not, Bayer will probably up the anti a little I'm sure after his orchestrated plea.

Really depends on his club and the investment first. I still think he'd come if they play hard ball and Bayer don't up the anti a bit.

Nothing that's happened so far has has been anything less than I expected. All standard back and forth negotiating just played out in the open rather than behind closed doors.

lol They've qualified from their group for the past 2 years.

Truth is though, he supposedly said that he wants to go to a club that wins trophies, but just the same as most of the other clubs that play in the champions league, realistically they are only really there to make up the numbers, because there is pretty much no chance of them winning it these days.

It`s much the same as they are in the bundesliga, a decent club, but wont be winning the league any time soon.

Of course at Leverkusen, he will get a bit of exposure at europeon level, which if he shows up well enough, may attract one of the giants of the game, and that probably is the way he will be seeing it, but the one thing that any premier league club can boast, apart from shit loads of money, is a global audience, and worldwide exposure, not to mention exposure to the big clubs from this country, who may well fancy taking him, having seen him perform in our league, at first hand.

So if he was to come to the likes of us, and perform well enough, then i would think that playing and impressing in the premier league, would ultimately also help him move on to a bigger club.

I suppose you have to admire him for not just taking the money, although if no one else matches our offer, and Inter wont sell for less, it will be interesting to see if he has a change of heart, given the amount of money he`s going to be missing out on.

Personally, if it was up to me, and he was a player that was our number one choice, i would probably offer him a bit more, to test his resolve, and if he still didn`t want to sign, then hopefully we have some back up options, that we can move onto, who are of a high enough quality, and who will want to sign for us.

Inter vice-president Carlos Pellegrini on Aránguiz: "We accepts negotiations with Leverkusen but there's no official offer."

Inter vice-president on Aránguiz: "And we're not required to accept a proposal if it's not in a manner we hope for."

Good lord people need to get a grip, we're led to believe Kante turned us down originally and that he's now accepted.

There is a game of chicken going on with inter and DIS on one side, and the players agent on the other. Just as there was with Caen and Kante.

Araguniz agent turned down the offer from us hoping to force inter and DIS to panic about not getting any money and accept the lower offer.

If the board and DIS don't budge, and Bayer or OM don't stump up more cash his options are to stay where he is, or come to us.

The tactic seems to have worked with Kante, the only issue is time and we might not want to play a waiting game. With the season a week away we may just go for someone else.

Exactly.

At this moment in time we're the only club in the world willing to pay €15m for him. If BL or OM want him that badly then they should pay the market price or maybe Aranguiz can make the fee up himself if he's that desperate?

Aranguiz is trying to stitch his club up by bullying them into accepting a much less fee for him that they've already accepted from us. If his club don't blink and no one pays the fee he can either come to Leicester or stick with Internacional who are not quite half way through their season but have no chance of winning the league, they are 10th.

http://uk.soccerway.com/national/brazil/serie-a/2015/regular-season/r30889/?ICID=TN_02_01_10

He can either come here on £50k a week and put himself in the European shop window or stay at a mid table club in Brazil getting £10k a week. He's 26 and can't afford to mess about for too long.

I hope his club are true to their word.

Who do some of you think we are? Completely disrespect a club like Leverkusen and slate Aranguiz for showing ambition rather than securing a dodgy move to a bottom half Premier League club.

This "if he doesn't want to come here **** him" attitude is hilarious. Like every players first choice is Leicester lol

Bayer: "Would you like to come to Bayer?"
Aranguiz: "Yes! ofcourse!"

-

Leicester: "Here's some millions, we want Aranguiz"

Inter: "Yes! ofcourse!"

-

Aranguiz: "I want to go to Bayer, I don't want to go to that (Leicester) club.

Bayer: "lol we can't afford you, we signed random midfielder instead, better and cheaper.

-

Aranguiz: "It's my dream come true to play for Leicester City in the Premier League, i've had my heart set on Leicester ever since I spoke with and had drinks with Anderson Perry."

Or the alternative, Aston Villa offer 15m.

I get your point, I just don't agree with it.

He's said he doesn't want to come here and I believe him, and I don't want him to come based on that.

He only doesn't want to come because he sees Bayer as a better option, if they weren't an option and we were the only ones on the table he'd have a different view. The Bayer offer is what makes him not want to come.

There is a difference between not wanting to go somewhere full stop, and not wanting to go because you see another option as better.

How do I get this into another analogy...

I like Chinese food and Indian food, if I have the choice I'd have an Indian though any day of the week. But if you put a Chinese down in front of me without the option of a curry I'd eat it quite happily.

Picking the Indian doesn't mean I don't like the Chinese, doesn't mean I wouldn't lap it up, love it and go back for seconds.

End of the day if he doesnt want to be here (whatever his reasons) then i dont want him here nor should we continue to pursue him. I would simply call the bluff and say thanks bye and end all communication with the club. Move to another target promptly.

Of course this is all if the words being passed around are actually his.

this arangeezer or whatever hes called seems like a complete pussy little bitch hope he enjoys losing to maribor in the champions league and the cock head 

What woman?

depends whos asking 

End of the day if he doesnt want to be here (whateverhis reasons) then i dont want him here nor shoulf we continue to pursue him. I would simply call the bluff and say thanks bye and end all communication with the club. Move to another target promptly.

Of course this is all if the words being passed around are actually his.

That's exactly what he wants you to think..

This is a similar situation to what happened with Stoke and Shaquiri.  For all we know, Kante may be waiting until we agree terms with one of the other two before he actually signs!

I think, everyone thinks.. Kante's all done and dusted waiting to be announced.

He only doesn't want to come because he sees Bayer as a better option, if they weren't an option and we were the only ones on the table he'd have a different view. The Bayer offer is what makes him not want to come.

There is a difference between not wanting to go somewhere full stop, and not wanting to go because you see another option as better.

I like Chinese food and Indian food, if I have the choice I'd have an Indian though any day of the week. But if you put a Chinese down in front of me without the option of a curry I'd eat it quite happily.

Picking the Indian doesn't mean I don't like the Chinese, doesn't mean I wouldn't lap it up, love it and go back for seconds.

Racist.

Are you Ian Holloway in disguise?

Archived