Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Listen I respect him simply because he's come out and say's he doesn't want to come here, as i've said in previous posts I wouldn't want a player that doesn't want to be here. Fair play to him for doing that.

I wouldn't want to sign a player like that anyway, what a big baby

Weren't we prepare to lambast Cambiasso for joining Aston Villa as a backwards step, but now he's a baby because he wants to go to a Champion's League club?

Why would anyone want to come to Leicester when they can play in a decent league and play in the champions league, it's hardly surprising, personally I have a lot of respect for him for not just going where the money is

Completely agree. Cannot blame him for having ambition and its refreshing seeing a player that isnt after money. Shame it had be one of our fvcking targets though!!!

Only leicester could find a modern player not entirely motivated by money haha

Listen I respect him simply because he's come out and say's he doesn't want to come here, as i've said in previous posts I wouldn't want a player that doesn't want to be here. Fair play to him for doing that.

If we were the only offer on the table he'd be coming here. People shouldn't confuse him really wanting to go to Bayer, with not wanting to come here.

He's trying to force their hand. Bayer clearly can't afford him though, so it's in his clubs hands.

It's just a big game of chicken, whoever dodges first loses. We may not want to hang about though and let it play out, or we might like we did with Kante.

If we were the only offer on the table he'd be coming here. People shouldn't confuse him really wanting to go to Bayer, with not wanting to come here.

He's trying to force their hand. Bayer clearly can't afford him though, so it's in his clubs hands.

It's just a big game of chicken, whoever dodges first loses. We may not want to hang about though and let it play out, or we might like we did with Kante.

But now he knows there is another offer would we end up with a disgruntled player?

I don't know how much clearer he needs to make it that he doesn't want to come here. He's said it in those exact words.

Fair play, he wants to play in the champions league, I get it. But from our point of view, fvck him and let's move on.

Sounds like Kante.

He's not said he doesn't want to come here, he's said he wants to go to Bayer. 

If the choice ends up being staying where he is or coming here, the situation may change

Yes he has.

If you look at Leverkusen record over the last few years, they've tended to hang around the top 4 in the domestic league without ever really looking like challenging for the title, make their way through the group stages in Europe, before promptly getting dumped out in the first knock out round in February.

Maybe it's just me, but does that not look exactly like what Arsenal do here? I wonder. Would there be as much wailing and gnashing of teeth if he come out and said I would much rather go to Arsenal than Leicester? I doubt it somehow. (Not saying Leverkusen are the same as Arsenal, but they do seem to have the same sort of track record.)

Fella might want to play in the champions league but no champions league side has matched the selling price. Come here have a good season and someone will come knocking for him, perhaps a little bit of jiggling with buy out options etc and he comes.

But now he knows there is another offer would we end up with a disgruntled player?

We aren't going to be any decent players first choice.

If you want someone creaming themselves about coming here then it's lower league players and people not wanted by any other decent clubs you are left with.

I'd rather have a stab at some decent players, as I've said, competing with top teams we need to act a bit out of the norm to win the players.

He's be disappointed about not getting Bayer, but it's still Europe and top league. He wants a shop window, he admitted that. We still tick most of his boxes.

Reading that article he sounds pissed off that we didn't approach him first before making a bid... This clown actually believes that the proper way of doing business is to go around the back of the club he presently plays at, then making an offer and relying on dodgy media tactics to hopefully get the deal pushed through at the expense of his current club.

He's doing a good job of making me not get upset over not having him.

Well i'm back from Turkey. nice stay in a Turkish hospital (another story) and fook me it's  bloody cold back here!

anyway - been keeping track on all this on a very slow tinternet connection and we need to be patient guys - let's not forget in the past we had teletext , ceefax, radio Leicester and East Midlands today, We never got snippets of whether players wanted to come or not, true or false, just an out of the blue.... Mr X has signed, he waves the scarf, wears the kit and says it's his dream to play for LCFC.. those who didn't come, we barely if at all even knew about.

In reality, all this speculation is bullpoo. Que sera sera although wouldn't it be great to get this guy and Kante!!

Nb the Fuchs and Kante jokes are getting a bit boring now ...  :)

We aren't going to be any decent players first choice.

If you want someone creaming themselves about coming here then it's lower league players and people not wanted by any other decent clubs you are left with.

I'd rather have a stab at some decent players, as I've said, competing with top teams we need to act a bit out of the norm to win the players.

He's be disappointed about not getting Bayer, but it's still Europe and top league. He wants a shop window, he admitted that. We still tick most of his boxes.

Did people not get abit disgruntled when Knockeart said similar in an interview?

:dunno:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/96890-knockaert-interview/

Did people not get abit disgruntled when Knockeart said similar in an interview?

:dunno:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/96890-knockaert-interview/

We're a shop window for every player, not many people dream of player here do they.

I don't know how much clearer he needs to make it that he doesn't want to come here. He's said it in those exact words.

Fair play, he wants to play in the champions league, I get it. But from our point of view, fvck him and let's move on.

Yes he has.

Congrats on missing the point.

Archived