Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

He also started in both League Cup games when we played a virtual reserve side and still got subbed in both.

There's definitely a player in there but he's not quick or big and strong enough to become top class.

If we can recoup most of our money on him we should and buy another forward. 

Or maybe we should give him more time. The guy hasn't been in England a year yet.

I bet Manchester wished that they'd given Pogba more time instead of knee jerking and selling him on.

Or maybe we should give him more time. The guy hasn't been in England a year yet.

I bet Manchester wished that they'd given Pogba more time instead of knee jerking and selling him on.

Well hindsight is a wonderful thing. Playing Pogba wasn't the right thing for United/Fergie to do at the time. Playing Kramaric isn't the right thing to do for us atm when we're sat 5th, and second top goal scorers.

Hope he comes good, but any decent bid id probably accept

Well hindsight is a wonderful thing. Playing Pogba wasn't the right thing for United/Fergie to do at the time. Playing Kramaric isn't the right thing to do for us atm when we're sat 5th, and second top goal scorers.

Hope he comes good, but any decent bid id probably accept

Yes it was. Scholes had to be brought out of retirement and they were relying on Carrick, Gibson, Cleverley and Fletcher.

It was horrific management from SAF to not settle him into the first team. United fans knew his potential.

He also started in both League Cup games when we played a virtual reserve side and still got subbed in both.

There's definitely a player in there but he's not quick or big and strong enough to become top class.

If we can recoup most of our money on him we should and buy another forward. 

I know what you mean, a bit like that Messi feller, he ain't big enough or quick enough to be a top player either!

Yes it was. Scholes had to be brought out of retirement and they were relying on Carrick, Gibson, Cleverley and Fletcher.

It was horrific management from SAF to not settle him into the first team. United fans knew his potential.

Pogba himself said the minute he knew he had to leave was when he begged to play and SAF chose to play Ji Sung Park in central midfield instead.

Think previous posts pretty much hit the nail on the head in regards to what happened when he arrived. He was played as a lone striker in a 4-5-1 and rotated with Ulloa, Vards and Nugent, which doesn't give any forward any sort of opportunity to get into any type of rhythm or forge any type of link with a strike partner, evidently obvious with a showing of three goals for the club. This considered with the fact we were in a relegation fight and that he's moved from his homeland away from his family and friends can have its effect. 

He's still young, clearly not short of belief in his own ability, I think he just needs to be patient and go with his instinct a bit more, silly chips when 1 v 1 with a keeper he should be hitting the net with plenty of conviction. Whether he will get ahead of Ulloa or Okazaki at the minute doesn't look likely to play with Vardy. For people to have the opinion of him that he is seen as a Davor Suker kind of player suggest he could come good, I think his price tag could also have its bearing on views of the fans. We paid £1m for Vardy and he didnt manage a decent return until a season later and there were people booing and jeering him at that time too.

I think we would be silly to let him go in any way shape or form 

Pogba himself said the minute he knew he had to leave was when he begged to play and SAF chose to play Ji Sung Park in central midfield instead.

It was Rafael and Park he played in the midfield, against Blackburn. I like SAF but that is very odd.

Not the same situation at all. United offered Pogba a new deal worth 15k a week, Juventus doubled it and offered him first team football.

No!

Kramaric should not be in the team now.  Okazaki is ahead of him on merit based on his performances this season.  Next in line has to be Ulloa.  I don't know who these fans are that are telling Andrej they wish he was in the team

What has Okazaki done exactly to warrant a starting berth?

Much prefer Ulloa currently.

Lots of commitment, pressing, tracking back. He's all over the pitch making a nuisance of himself. He won the ball for Schlupp's goal last week. I wouldn't mind Ulloa being given a start to get on the end of Albrighton's crosses but Okazaki has merited his place in the side for me.

Lots of commitment, pressing, tracking back. He's all over the pitch making a nuisance of himself. He won the ball for Schlupp's goal last week. I wouldn't mind Ulloa being given a start to get on the end of Albrighton's crosses but Okazaki has merited his place in the side for me.

I think the guy does a lot of running, but a lot of the time it's without actually putting pressure on the ball. With the exception of a crucial tackle in the last match (before the goal), it was hard to pinpoint a moment when he'd got close enough to a player to force an error, or make a challenge. So I think there's a lot of effort, but not a great deal of it with any sense of purpose.

He has other attributes, a decent touch and - though we've not seen much of it - I gather he's got something approaching an eye for goal. But, with his lack of pace, strength, trickery or effectiveness in and around the box, I'm not sure he'll be especially effective unless he turns that running into pressure. By contrast I suppose Kramaric is supposed, at least, to be deadly in the danger area, and while he's not particularly quick over distance he seems to have an initial burst of pace over 4 or 5 yards. From what I've seen, however, it's Ulloa who's earned the place in a two man forward line and Ulloa who, with his aerial threat and strength, seems to offer that little bit more.

I think the guy does a lot of running, but a lot of the time it's without actually putting pressure on the ball. With the exception of a crucial tackle in the last match (before the goal), it was hard to pinpoint a moment when he'd got close enough to a player to force an error, or make a challenge. So I think there's a lot of effort, but not a great deal of it with any sense of purpose.

He has other attributes, a decent touch and - though we've not seen much of it - I gather he's got something approaching an eye for goal. But, with his lack of pace, strength, trickery or effectiveness in and around the box, I'm not sure he'll be especially effective unless he turns that running into pressure. By contrast I suppose Kramaric is supposed, at least, to be deadly in the danger area, and while he's not particularly quick over distance he seems to have an initial burst of pace over 4 or 5 yards. From what I've seen, however, it's Ulloa who's earned the place in a two man forward line and Ulloa who, with his aerial threat and strength, seems to offer that little bit more.

It's not really about causing an error in all honesty, him and Vards' pressing sets the pace for the team and gives us the high tempo in which we play so well at.

I'm not sure we've seen enough of him to write off his effectiveness in and around the box just yet. I can't recall him wasting many if any good opportunities. You could argue that he hasn't got himself into enough good situations but we're still early in the season. He had scored as many as Aguero until last week. I'm looking for Okazaki to pick up his goal threat soon but he is doing enough not to be written off.

That said if Ulloa gets a chance to start on Saturday I'd consider that fair.

Are we still all arguing about this? lol

Why should Kramaric warrant a first team appearance at the minute from the displays his shown?

He has been noted as being lazy/looking uninterested yet people want to see him play the free role over Mahrez (our best player) or change the how formation to accommodate 1 player (and before people mention about Vardy, this is because Vardy is performing)

He just simply isn't good enough at the minute. Tom Lawrence has contributed not far off the same as Kramaric but because he hasn't come in on a large sum of money and a fancy foreign name he isn't being mentioned about being in our first team- yes I know he is on loan at the minute.

For him to come out publicly and about his disappointment came across to me that he is a little disillusioned here, maybe he was guaranteed first team football when signing which is poor management by the club (dare I say Pearson) and little disappointing he obviously feels what he has contributed warrants first team football which is pretty worrying to be fair as he is way off the standard at the minute.

Archived