Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Is it such big news that United lost? They've been utter dross this past month

Yeah. Today's game has brought Van Gaal's position into considerable question. Promoted teams beating top four clubs will always be big news. It doesn't bother me that ours is seen as the second most important game in what was a very eventful day.

Martin Keown looked somewhat distraught there - had to pull himself together and tears in his eyes after the Jimmy Hill tribute.

Touching.

I THINK you're taking the piss? lol

Watching the Manchester United - Norwich City highlights, I wonder:

Could it be that other teams are starting to copy our style - combining fewer possession with swift passing and quick counterattacks?

And is this the start of a new era in football in general? Sort of the Anti-Tiki-Taka?

Good money for our win today. Totally deserved. Claudio is the man.

Mirallas' goal was a hell of a strike!

Big Wed was incredible at points, hard to believe he's the same guy we signed in the championship.

Vardy assisting and Shinji scoring is great for both momentum and team spirit. Vardy in particular is on an incredible run of productivity. Shinji needed that.

Mahrez is so good, it's hard to believe we've signed him, it's easy to believe that this is the same scout who recommended Drogba.

Unreal.

Archived