Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cujek

This has been niggling me since the 31st of January 2015. I was watching Final Score - City were playing the Red Weevils at Old Trafford. It was the return match to the 5-3 humbling of United earlier in the season. All-of-a-sudden Crooks let out a muted shout of "pay-back" as he watched the monitor - turns out United had just scored (possibly though the Wes Morgan o.g.).

I wondered wtf he was on about and then vaguely remembered the opinionated tosser had played for United - for seven games on a loan spell from Spurs. Is this a case of what animal behaviouralists call 'imprinting' - i.e. bonding to the parent object (in this case Man U.) to such an degree that he still feels such an overwhelming loyalty to them that their stunning defeat to City outraged him so much that only a win on the return could mollify his hurt and shame?

Or is it a case of a team that he thought shouldn't be embarrassing one of the current Big Four, needing to be put in their rightful place in the Premier? If so he'll have had to adjust his thinking this season - big time.

Whatever the reason he opened his gob to say that, my limited respect for him dropped below the horizon at that point. He is evidently a football snob and were I the producer/director of the show I'd have had a word with him about the need for impartiality. Most of the ex-pros doing Final Score are being done a favour by the Beeb - they might know their football but they're hardly accomplished presenters. Crooks would do well to remember that and remember that there are other teams and their fans who warrant respect.

He could just be a tosser?

Ranieri needs to get a copy of MOTD 2 extra and make the players watch it. More or less every club gets discussed but us. 2 or 3 times they discuss the race for top 4 and the transfer speculation and the word Leicester didn't pass a single pundits lips. I'm a Leicester fan, I'm biased but to discuss the ongoing so of the Prem for an hour without discussing us, why does this happen?

Ranieri needs to get a copy of MOTD 2 extra and make the players watch it. More or less every club gets discussed but us. 2 or 3 times they discuss the race for top 4 and the transfer speculation and the word Leicester didn't pass a single pundits lips. I'm a Leicester fan, I'm biased but to discuss the ongoing so of the Prem for an hour without discussing us, why does this happen?

Yep.. Unbelievable..

According to those twats it's a 3 horse race.. Manchester city, Arsenal and cvnting Spurs!!

Archived