Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

I stand in row MM at the back of the Kop. Sorry if it offends you that I use the clappers and I'm a member of Union FS. Are you only a true City fan if you stand on the very back row?

Yes mother ****er.

Row pp since 2003. (That's not factually correct) but 2003 sort of went with row pp.

Edited by Bayfox

You're one of the few exceptions rather than the rule, my point still stands. Why should the club subsidise what are already one of the most competitively priced match tickets in the league?

Absolute bull shit. You've bought into the complete fallacy that because our prices are less than that of the big boys then that makes them alright. Attitude of someone who has been completely brainwashed.

It's well priced for 3 games this season - Bournemouth, Swansea and Watford.

As for Sol being the exception rather than the rule, well I'm afraid that is complete tripe too because there are 15 games against 'less glamorous' oppo than the top 4 and considering we're selling out every game that 'rule' is pish. Sorry.

Absolute bull shit. You've bought into the complete fallacy that because our prices are less than that of the big boys then that makes them alright. Attitude of someone who has been completely brainwashed.

It's well priced for 3 games this season - Bournemouth, Swansea and Watford.

As for Sol being the exception rather than the rule, well I'm afraid that is complete tripe too because there are 15 games against 'less glamorous' oppo than the top 4 and considering we're selling out every game that 'rule' is pish. Sorry.

Completely brainwashed! Get a grip, personally I think £30 isn't that bad for premier league football. Yes football is an expensive pastime now but we get off pretty lightly compared to most clubs, and we might sell out every game now but we didn't last season when we were playing shit for most of it.

Our end wasn't bad. Acoustics at that place are awful. Their home support is only marginally better than Everton. I cannot believe a ground with that many people and a city with such supposed 'football passion' can be that quiet. They were the same last year as well. Ashley's killed that club.

Great turnout by us today.

Pretty decent atmosphere today and I think I remember chanting we are staying up lol soon to be followed by we are top of the league lol

As Dan as put regarding Newcastle, absolute trash of a club. Woeful on the pitch and dreadful in the stands. Full of 15 year old kids, poor banter and barely remember hearing them chant (although they had nothing to chant about to be fair) lol

Still trying to get my head around the fact their fans was leaving in the 100's by 60 minutes!! Then 1000's by the 70th! However poor your team is that is still no way to back them and show support.

Oh well not our problem!! lol get in there boys!!! Top of the league!!!

I was sat among the home fans today. Our fans sang throughout and kept the Newcastle fans quiet. I was talking to the guy sitting next to me and he thought we were the best team and best fans they had seen this season. By full time I reckon 60% of the home fans had left. Hundreds walked out when City got the second

Guest CityFan 06

When Vardy scored today, I loved it when the whole ground was rocking to his chant. I will never forget that moment. Overall I thought the atmosphere was ok, especially first half and the start of the match.

Edited by LeicsFox06

In the first few minutes of the game, Leicester's own Arlo White spoke about how fantastic the atmosphere is at the "KP Stadium," in his words, on NBC's broadcast. If I recall correctly, he also spoke about how the whole city seems to be rallying around the team, that the fans and players feed off each other, and that "everybody" (those working for the club and those supporting it) has had a part to play in the team's success.

Lee Dixon was the co-commentator, and he said although he'd never previously been to the KPS, he would already consider the ground to have the best atmosphere in the Premier League--and this wasn't even three minutes into the game. Dixon added that he could feel the mood building even an hour before kickoff.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We're going to need another big 'un on Monday, lads. Make those Sky cameras bounce. Remind the world what we're about.

Sing your hearts out for the lads (and work those clappers!).

A rousing battle cry there spud. Good work..

In the first few minutes of the game, Leicester's own Arlo White spoke about how fantastic the atmosphere is at the "KP Stadium," in his words, on NBC's broadcast. If I recall correctly, he also spoke about how the whole city seems to be rallying around the team, that the fans and players feed off each other, and that "everybody" (those working for the club and those supporting it) has had a part to play in the team's success.

Lee Dixon was the co-commentator, and he said although he'd never previously been to the KPS, he would already consider the ground to have the best atmosphere in the Premier League--and this wasn't even three minutes into the game. Dixon added that he could feel the mood building even an hour before kickoff.

does any body have any of the footage of this?

Guest CityFan 06

I would love to see some footage of our home atmosphere. Buzzing for Chelsea (H) on Monday night.

Edited by LeicsFox06