Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Spurs Post Match

Not a bad result I feel we could have won it though Morgan was very unlcuky at the end,

Marhez man of the match for me should have had a peno, hit the post, scored a clinical goal and nearly got an assist, Brilliant player!

Kante looked good when he came on, Drinkwater had another good game and Inler looks like a solid player.

All in all its not a bad result, could have easily won it but will take the draw if we can win the next 2.

Pretty happy with that myself. They dominated possession but didn't really create an awful lot. We looked more dangerous throughout but didn't actually create much! What a goal from Riyad once again. He is stupidly good!

Can't be upset with a point. Would have liked three. Could have gotten it too, but 7 out of the first 3 games is a phenomenal start.

Liked the way Inler and Kante looked as well. Keep up the positive momentum!

Definitely some squeaky bum moments at times weather didn't help today either but FairPlay Leicester City we played well still unbeaten still fooking over the negative pundits !!

INLER looks quality the back looks nearly solid Vardy played well gave hodgson some food for thought all in all keep it up lads !!

Agree that a draw was a fair result. Shows what a fantastic start we've had, and the confidence in the players/fans, that I actually feel disappointed to see a result other than a win. Mahrez again is proving to be the most fantastic bit of business this summer in getting him tied up.

Only minor gripe is that the defence do seem to be the weak link in the team. Hopefully this is something that can addressed in training and we can end up with relatively stress-free season!

Happy with a draw as Spurs are a decent side.  If we are going toe to toe with clubs of that quality then it's showing our improvement. 

Shinji took a battering again.  I hate Vertonghen, I don't know how he gets away with being such a dirty defender, not just against us but plenty of times i've seen him play.

I would start with Inler and maybe Kante next game, I think they will control the play in the middle a lot better from the start.  We never have high possession stats as every time we get the ball we attack.

De Laet had a lot of attention his way again but I did notice Mahrez helping out a lot more. 

Says it all that were disappointed with a point against Spurs! If we'd had these fixtures last year we'd only have 3 points instead of 7 imo, so we are definitely improving. Bournemouth and Villa next up so again more opportunities for points

Archived